This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonas deserves being on Atlantis team!

It's been 2 years now that Jonas (and Corin Nemec fans) left SG1 leaving his fans with unhappiness. It is true! And above all, it is a huge mistake (and I agree with the fan that created Jonasquinn.com -please sign the petition!) And what do I hear? They don't want him back?! It is unfortunately a joke!

Why should Jonas join SGA? Because I am 95% convinced that he IS an ancient! and because his abilities would be more useful than in SG1!

see my theory to this link and why Jonas deserves being on SGA:

http://corinnemec.free.fr/theory.htm

Please, Mr Mallozzi, Mullie, Cooper and Wright, do something to bring Jonas on Atlantis! I'm not asking you the moon, but a small gesture from you as a response from faithfulness of viewers fans of SG1 and SGA.

Thanks.

I want more Cam/Sam and Dala
    Paul Mc Gillion back as regular in season 5!

We want Farscape on M6! 538 people signed! What about you?
    March 19th 1999-March 19th 2008 : Happy Birthday Farscape !

Stargate cast members I would like to meet :
    Ben Browder, Claudia Black, Paul Mc Gillion and Amanda Tapping

Would be nice to see Jonas on one show or the other...

Comment

Originally posted by sgaaddict
      It's been 2 years now that Jonas (and Corin Nemec fans) left SG1 leaving his fans with unhappiness. It is true! And above all, it is a huge mistake (and I agree with the fan that created Jonasquinn.com -please sign the petition!) And what do I hear? They don't want him back?! It is unfortunately a joke!

Why should Jonas join SGA? Because I am 95% convinced that he IS an ancient! and because his abilities would be more useful than in SG1!

see my theory to this link and why Jonas deserves being on SGA:

http://corinnemec.free.fr/theory.htm

Please, Mr Mallozzi, Mullie, Cooper and Wright, do something to bring Jonas on Atlantis! I'm not asking you the moon, but a small gesture from you as a response from faithfulness of viewers fans of SG1 and SGA.

Thanks.

I don't need no theory! I have said from day one when they announced a spin off that Jonas should be/have been included, of course I don't know if Corin is interested but still a guest spot would be great.

Come on! It would be great and remember Dr Rodney McKay has met Jonas so they already have an in.

Bring back Jonas!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        I don't need no theory! I have said from day one when they announced a spin off that Jonas should be/have been included, of course I don't know if Corin is interested but still a guest spot would be great.

Come on! It would be great and remember Dr Rodney McKay has met Jonas so they already have an in.

Bring back Jonas!
        Dr McKay! Ha! Funny. Maybe David Hewlett can be the main man on Dr Who one day --- he is British afterall (Okay, I know he's Canadian, but he was born in the UK!!)

Comment

Who cares, bring him back, he totally rocks!

Bring Jonas back! Bring Jonas back! Yeah, that's right!
          Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

What makes you think he was an ancient?
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
              What makes you think he was an ancient?
              Well, I always thought along the same lines. I thought that he should of ascended. That he was more of a Auck-Tau (not sure how to spell it) Advanced Human.

Right, let's look at the facts.

1. Dr. Fraiser said that Jonas had the ability to learn faster than the average human.

2. Nirti could see (using that technology) that Jonas was very advanced and could have the powers and give him the power to see the future. Although it nearly killed him. But then again she proberly didn't do it right. They're not all knowning after all.

3. Anubis took an interest in Jonas' pysiology. He wanted it studying more.

I'm not thinking that he is an ancient but I think he could be very closer than most humans.
              Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
              The Strongest Will Survive!
              I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

I dunno about being an Acnient, but I bet he has the Ancient gene. He might even be as high up (or higher) than Shep in terms of... completeness? I also think he's probably further along the evolutionary ladder than Jack is.

I would love to see Jonas on Atlantis, and not just because it was originally planned for him to be spun off to it. I think he's an engaging character with loads of potential.

Unfortunately, TPTB have made it quite clear that it's never going to happen. Ah well. Life goes on, I suppose.

Comment

I really think they should add Jonas to Atlantis, he can do quite a few things since he is a "quick study" Though, he shouldn't be a secondary... he'll be dead by the end of the new season. They also have a chance to test him for the Ancient gene.

I also sadly think that Claudia Black has been doing a great job, and I really haven't missed Carter.

If Claudia does become a regular, then I think maybe Sam could retire with Jack or something...

Don't get me wrong though, I like Sam, but Vala has way too much comedic chemistry with Daniel to just ignore it.
                  Last edited by Colonel_Sheppard; 06 August 2005, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    I dunno about being an Acnient, but I bet he has the Ancient gene. He might even be as high up (or higher) than Shep in terms of... completeness? I also think he's probably further along the evolutionary ladder than Jack is.
                    That's what I was trying to say. Thanks

Comment

I've always thought that Jonas had a really strong ancient gene. I'd love for them to bring him back.

Comment

I totally agree that Jonas should be going to Atlantis. I don't necessarly believe that he's an Ancient, but that he is a decendent of multi Ancients and humans. However with the amount of Aliens on the show, I doubt that they'll make room for him any time soon. Maybe they'll bring him back in Season 10 of SG1. You never know, the producers might do a double take given the amount of people that sign the petition.

Comment

I like to see him on Atlantis. I signed the petition.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                            Dr McKay! Ha! Funny. Maybe David Hewlett can be the main man on Dr Who one day --- he is British afterall (Okay, I know he's Canadian, but he was born in the UK!!)
                            haha, Well David does like Dr Who.

*Cough* back on topic.

I don't care what TPTB have or haven't said about this, things change, happens all the time in TV land what was a no, "never gonna' happen" becomes "why didn't we do this sooner"?.

I think we need to look at the chemistry on the show something is lacking I can't put my finger on it but I feel it. I hope it isn't the lack of female characters because I would then be arguing against Jonas! And I don't want to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                              haha, Well David does like Dr Who.

*Cough* back on topic.

I don't care what TPTB have or haven't said about this, things change, happens all the time in TV land what was a no, "never gonna' happen" becomes "why didn't we do this sooner"?.

I think we need to look at the chemistry on the show something is lacking I can't put my finger on it but I feel it.
                              I agree with you on both points. "Never going to happen" is a lot of rubbish, (is a PG version of what I'm thinking) I mean they've been renewed so many times and that though that was not going to happen. I bet they never thought that they would be doing as many seasons are they are now.

The second this you said, I agree, there's something missing but I can't put my finger on it either....it's like an itch that won't go away.

Comment

Working...
                              X