This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ascended Appreciation Thread

A quick search turned up nothing, so I thought I'd make this.

WHO ELSE LOVES THE ASCENDED?
    This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

HALLOWED ARE THE ASCENDED
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      Lessons of the Book of Enlightenment:
      - "We [the Ascended] are not Gods!" - Words of the Founder [Non-Drot], Initial Address
      - "Do not bow before anyone; stand as equals." - Moral of <insert the name of the story here>

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        ROTFL! HALLOW ARE THE ASCENDED,its my new favorite catch-phrase!

Comment

I respect them but not revere
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

I love ASCENDED BEINGS,Like Orlin. . . . They kick a** on so many different levels!

Comment

Is levels a subtle hint at different planes of ascension
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
                They kick a** on so many different levels!
                I think you mean planes of existance.

Comment

I wonder if the Ascended all have O names... Oma Desala, Orlin, Ori... lol
                  Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

What about Skaara?
                    love Torri

Comment

It's Hallowed are the Ori, wouldn't it be more like, Blessed are the Alterans, or Ascendant Ones, Fanith said, thank those full of value, I wonder if he meant the Ancients, hey, Blessed are the Ancients.

Comment

"Great are the Ascended!

For our freedom, we are grateful. From their lessons, we have learned.

Their knowledge is great. Their power, beyond our belief. Their burden, immense.

We thank you, great ones, for keeping the higher evils at bay. Without you, we would be nothing but slaves. For this, we are ever grateful.

Perhaps one day, we shall find our way to your realm, and help you. Until then, we offer what support we can.

Great are the Ascended!" - Prayer to the Ascended (Full Version), Book of Enlightenment

[Wonders how long it's going to take for this thread to sink to page two.]
                        Last edited by NoDot; 03 August 2005, 08:42 PM.

Comment

And so we find this on page two...

Is this thread going to sink into oblivion, or will it be saved?

Comment

ok see the Alterans are ascended the Orii are (bad language)
                            Spoiler:
                            ass-ended
                            someone HAD to say it!

Comment

Working...
                            X