This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Weir Shippers Thread

Hello, I didn't see a thread like this so I thought I'd start one. This is a thread about all Weir ships discussion. You can pair her with anyone on the show, I personally favor mcweir but I'm open to all ships with this character. All ships and slash are welcome here (if they include Weir) even bizarre ones like Koyla and Kavannuh (did i spell that right?) are welcomed. Here are a few I've thought about real quick:

Weir/Dex

Spoiler:
    I'd like to see Dex on screen more with Weir, they were in one scene together on 'Runner', maybe we'll see them in more scenes in 'Duet'.

Weir/McKay

My main ship, they're really funny together and are really good friends and basically why I watch the show.

Weir/Sheppard

this would be my second ship, theyre ok friends on the show and I'd like to friendship to develop better.

Weir/Teyla

Only female couple I slash for, they have a lot in common being leaders and all and there needs to be more scenes between these 2 at least friendship.

Weir/Zelanka

I don't see this making canon exactly but Zelanka is so cute when he's with Weir and I think we all know he has a crush on her too.

Does anyone else have their own opinions of Weir ships they might want to share, perhaps some I haven't mentioned?
    McKay: I'm invulnerable!
    Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
    McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
    My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Trying to unify the factions eh?

I prefer Shweir myself
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I'm a McWeir / ShWeir girl myself. Really? I just want to see Elizabeth happy! I mean come on TPTB the poor woman! I don't want her to become Janeway from ST: Voyager.

Oh and was anyone else ready to destroy something when:

Spoiler:
      Simon broke Liz's heart! The poor woman! I didn't like him as Nairm and I defiantly don't like him as Simon!

Comment

Shes too good for Simon
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
          I'm a McWeir / ShWeir girl myself. Really? I just want to see Elizabeth happy! I mean come on TPTB the poor woman! I don't want her to become Janeway from ST: Voyager.
          Me too, as long as Liz is happy, really but with anyone.

Oh and was anyone else ready to destroy something when:

Spoiler:
          Simon broke Liz's heart! The poor woman! I didn't like him as Nairm and I defiantly don't like him as Simon!
          Spoiler:
          OMG, I was actually crying cuz Ouch and I though he looked familiar as Narim.
          Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?

Comment

I like Weir with a lot of different people as well, though I'm mostly a McWeir fan.

Actually, here's an icon I made:
            I don't need no stinkin' sig...and yet I made one anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by MurdocsAngel
              I like Weir with a lot of different people as well, though I'm mostly a McWeir fan.

Actually, here's an icon I made:
              Seems like a Polyandry to me lol
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by weirfan517
                Me too, as long as Liz is happy, really but with anyone.

Spoiler:
                OMG, I was actually crying cuz Ouch and I though he looked familiar as Narim.
                I had family over when it aired! I was soooo mad! My poor aunt didn't know what was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                  My poor aunt didn't know what was going on.
                  ROFLMAO
                  love Torri

Comment

There also could be Liz/Caldwell would be interesting tought...

Think Ronon is definitely too young for her!

My absolute Favourite ship is Sheppard/Liz... but I like Zelenka/Liz!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                      There also could be Liz/Caldwell would be interesting tought...
                      I think that would be interesting, maybe if we saw more of him in upcoming eps.

Think Ronon is definitely too young for her!
                      How old do you think he is? I thought he looked like he was in his early 30s and Liz would be either 36 or 37, but I think she is 36.

My absolute Favourite ship is Sheppard/Liz... but I like Zelenka/Liz!
                      John/Liz is kinda cute, I love reading Shweir fics cuz their funny and Zelanka is so funny with Liz, anyone remember brotherhood, "You are the loop"? That was my favorite scene in that ep.

Comment

How old do you think he is? I thought he looked like he was in his early 30s and Liz would be either 36 or 37, but I think she is 36.
                        The actor who plays Dex is 26

I liked The Loop bit aswell - that whole walking scene had me in stitches
                        love Torri

Comment

Simon's a fake anyway! He's just hiding on Earth after Tanith destroyed his planet!

Personally, I'm a Teyla/Weir fan. I don't really go for femslash pairings that often, but I love this one

And besides that... Hmm... I'm torn between Shep/Weir, and McKay/Weir... They each have their moments.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                            The actor who plays Dex is 26

I liked The Loop bit aswell - that whole walking scene had me in stitches
                            That not that bad of an age difference really, 36, 26 just about 10 years, I've seen worse.

Hehe love that part and the walking got me too.
                            WEIR: Ok well keep me in the loop.

ZELENKA: *small laugh* you are the loop

WEIR: *they keep walking a little silence, she looks at him* You’re more than welcome to keep walking with me…but if there’s something that you needed to do

ZELENKA: *stops* yes. Yes…*she walks on*

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                            Personally, I'm a Teyla/Weir fan. I don't really go for femslash pairings that often, but I love this one

And besides that... Hmm... I'm torn between Shep/Weir, and McKay/Weir... They each have their moments.
                            Weyla is the only femslash pairing I like.

Well, I'm personally not torn, I like mcweir more but I have to admit that I've seen some shweir moments. I don't remember exactly where i read this but someone said that some of the best shippy moments for both ships was in "The Storm" and "The Eye", which I think is kinda funny. I'd also like to say that whatever Weir ship TPTB make canon (if they pair her up, im hoping) I'll probally be fine with as long as it's written well and Liz is happy, but if they don't I wouldnt mind seeing her with an alien with 8 hands.Torri was joking about that in a recent interview. She's really funny and I love what she's done with Weir.

Comment

That not that bad of an age difference really, 36, 26 just about 10 years, I've seen worse.

Hehe love that part and the walking got me too.

WEIR: *they keep walking a little silence, she looks at him* You’re more than welcome to keep walking with me…but if there’s something that you needed to do

You missed a bit:

WEIR: Isn’t that a nice thing to say hmm… *they keep walking a little silence, she looks at him* You’re more than welcome to keep walking with me…but if there’s something that you needed to do

love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X