This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WORST character send-off

If the MODS would make it into a poll, then thank you.

WORST charater/recurring character send-off

YEY!... SKYDIVER has made it into a poll, so... SNIP!
    Kawalsky in Enemy Within
    1.29%
    Hathor in Into the Fire
    0.65%
    Share in Forever in a Day
    0.65%
    Martouf in Divide & Conquer
    3.23%
    Cronus in Double Jeopardy
    0.00%
    Apophis in Enemies
    0.00%
    Narim in Between Two FIres
    1.94%
    Tanith in 48 Hours
    6.45%
    Lantash/Lt Elliot in Last Stand
    1.29%
    Daniel in Meridian
    0.00%
    Col SImmons in Prometheus
    0.00%
    Niirti in Metamorphosis
    1.94%
    Skaara in Full Circle
    0.65%
    Jonas in Homecoming
    11.61%
    Chaka in Enemy Mine
    0.65%
    Sarah/Osiris in Chimeria
    1.94%
    Janet in Heroes
    14.19%
    Hammond in Lost CIty
    0.00%
    Fifth in Gemini
    1.94%
    Maybourne in It's Good To Be King
    0.00%
    Kinsey in Full Alert
    1.29%
    Replicarter in Reckoning
    0.65%
    Jacob in Thread
    3.87%
    Pete in Thread
    1.94%
    Anubis in Thread
    0.00%
    Oma in Thread
    0.65%
    Jack in Origin
    43.23%
    Last edited by L-JADE; 04 August 2005, 08:27 AM. Reason: it's turned into a Poll
    sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

The reason I hurriedly make a list is because I just saw ORIGIN, and it's left me gaping in disbelief. That's it ???
    Before that I thought Jonas send-off was the worst and Janet's is the most unnecessary, but I can sincerely say that I like the shakehands scene for Jonas and Janet's last moment. They both and along with the other names had a chance to act (impressively in some) in their last 'formal' episode. I really wish TPB could write a better scene for RDA last 'formal' episode. He might come back but then again he might not.

My vote for this of course : JACK in ORIGIN
    sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I'd have to vote Tanith in 48 Hours. Jack's send off in Origin was pretty weak too but at least they tried unlike with Tanith's.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

I'd have to say Jack's, in "Origin," eventhough Apophis' was anti-climatic, and despite the fact that I loved Nirrti, think she could of had a better send off, Jack's was definitely the worst, by far.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
          I'd have to say Jack's, in "Origin," event hough Apophis' was anti-climatic.
          It's anti-climactic. "Anti-climatic" means against the weather.

Sorry, Joan of Arcadia flashback, there.

I'd go with Jonas, just because I haven't seen most of these. Anything after season six, in fact.

Comment

I think the two people whose bodies Daniel and Vala used got a pretty rotten deal.

But other then that, yes, I'm gonna go with Jonas. It was obvious that eh was never supposed to be a character of his own, just a replacement for Daniel. Not that I wasn't happy to have Daniel back, mind you, but still... he had a lot of potential.
            Homer Simpson: I'm not a religious man, but if you're up there... save me Superman!

Michael Shanks concerning his character:
            "O'neil is a warrior, Carter is a warrior, Teal'c is a warrior... somebody has to be the damsel in distress "

Stargate SG1 is my happy place.

Comment

Worst send off for me was Dr. Frasier because it is final. She is dead to the series.

As for RDA, I hated the way they did Origin but we have heard that he did not want to be killed off. RDA has some plans in the future to be back to the set. I know they could have done it better in Origin. Iwas very dissapointed at TPTB in the way they showed Jack . They could have done alot better , IMO.

Comment

Fraiser. I've said everything before, but no need to go through (and had only done so ONCE before that we knew of), especially into a raging firefight. I was suprised she actually had a camo uniform ready for her.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

RepliCarter. I would have much prefered some kind of epic battle between her and Carter (mud or Jell-O would be nice, but not nessacary )

Comment

Fraiser - it was really a very big loss for SG-1, they lost not only a really good doctor, but also a very good friend
                    Jonas - he was treated as just a replacement for Daniel

and Narim - I really liked the idea of him and Carter together, but they decided to kill all Tollans
                    !!!THE SUPREME PICTURE HUNTER FOR LABCOAT LOVE ASSOCIATION!!!

All the images in my signatures usually come from HERE
                    How do you like my new signature?

Comment

Jonas, most definitely. It was so depressing to see him stand in front of the Stargate with his arm in a sling and look back one last time, as if he's saying "I don't really want to go". Sure, he came back for one more episode, but he was in love with a friggin' Goa'uld! I thought he was meant to be good at picking up on things?

Comment

Originally posted by Hywel
                        Sure, he came back for one more episode, but he was in love with a friggin' Goa'uld! I thought he was meant to be good at picking up on things?
                        You know, they say that love is blind
                        !!!THE SUPREME PICTURE HUNTER FOR LABCOAT LOVE ASSOCIATION!!!

All the images in my signatures usually come from HERE
                        How do you like my new signature?

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE

WORST charater/recurring character send-off

Martouf in Divide & Conquer

Tanith in 48 Hours

Skaara in Full Circle

Sarah/Osiris in Chimeria

Hammond in Lost CIty

Fifth in Gemini

Replicarter in Reckoning
                          J
                          And I would add Cassie.
                          Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                          "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                          One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                          resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                          confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                          A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                          The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Killing off Doc Fraiser was a very bad decision.

Hailey! I think she disapeared into nothing!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hywel
                              Jonas, most definitely. It was so depressing to see him stand in front of the Stargate with his arm in a sling and look back one last time, as if he's saying "I don't really want to go". Sure, he came back for one more episode, but he was in love with a friggin' Goa'uld! I thought he was meant to be good at picking up on things?
                              The only reason we saw him again at all was due to contratual obligations. I'd love to know what stories Corin tossed out that were rejected by TPTB.

As for the Goa'uld... how sad that even in his last appearance on the series, ever, he's still under the shadow of Daniel Jackson, right down to the snakehead girlfriend. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                              X