X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think a BIG bucket of water would do?

Put those Ori right out

Whats to say that they are normal fire?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Duckonthehunt
      Put those Ori right out
      Ahh that's no fun! That would be the end of the show (season) whatever. For some strange reason I don't think that it would be that easy
      -- Mike

Comment

But it would be funny if it was that easy
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Lol. definitely not that easy.They're ascended energy, not fire. They just look cooler as fire.

Comment

If you're looking to get trid of the Ori, then you need magnets. big honkin' space magnets. But you can also add a big honkin' bucket of water for flare if you want.

Comment

Oh, we were having a conversation on MSN Messenger like this the other day...

SCat and someone else (I forget who, sorry!) were saying that we should use carbon dioxide foam

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                SCat and someone else (I forget who, sorry!) were saying that we should use carbon dioxide foam
                If you make special magnetic carbon dioxide foam, then we can increase the effectiveness of the big honkin' space magnets and the big honkin' bucket of water.

Comment

Well very very special water might do the trick. Like holy water blessed by the Ancients.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

"You little brat! I'm melting, MELTING!!! Oh, what a world, what a world... "

-IMF
                    "Ori-oh, reole!" Ori-oh, reole!"
                    "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                    "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                    BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

...or Holy Soda.
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Just ascend Tinky Winky and let him do the trick.

Cmon guys - This is getting silly, unrealistic and off-topic.

I think that the Ascended Others can actually fight the Ori and win.

Comment

Originally posted by Calicto
                          Just ascend Tinky Winky and let him do the trick.

Cmon guys - This is getting silly, unrealistic and off-topic.

I think that the Ascended Others can actually fight the Ori and win.
                          Methinks this topic was meant to be silly and unrealistic. Injecting reality into it would then be what is truly off-topic. Some times a purely fun topic can be truly germane. C'mon, Calicto... make a dumb, silly comment about beating the Ori by hitting them with water... or smothering them with a glass. You can do it... it'll make you feel good.

-IMF
                          "There's no point in being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes."--The Doctor.
                          "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                          "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                          BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Cold water or hot, lukewarm, freezing, boiling, which will do the trick, I'd use a combination of freezing, and boiling, that way they'll be confused, freezing first, so they'll have to retake their original form, to put on some coats, that will let you kill a few, with the boiling water.

This is most awkward, "Hallowed are the Ori," in puddles on the floor, muahahahhahahhahaha.

This is just strange!

Comment

I bet the writers will do something silly like this. There'll be some mythical reference to water that turned out to be an ancient legend...yada yada yada...problem solved by season 10.5...

Climate Change - The latest news and information on climate change, alternative energy, global warming and energy efficiency from around the internet

Climate Change Forum - Discuss topics to do with climate change, alternative energy, global warming and energy efficiency

Comment

Working...
                              X