Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is your favorite enterprise character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who is your favorite enterprise character?

vote for your favorite enterprise character
    * Captain Jonathan Archer, played by Scott Bakula
    6.38%
    * Sub-commander T'Pol, played by Jolene Blalock
    6.38%
    * Commander Charles "Trip" Tucker III, played by Connor Trinneer
    52.13%
    * Lieutenant Malcolm Reed, played by Dominic Keating
    7.45%
    * Ensign Travis Mayweather, played by Anthony Montgomery
    2.13%
    * Ensign Hoshi Sato, played by Linda Park
    1.06%
    * Doctor Phlox, played by John Billingsley
    8.51%
    * Porthos (Captain Archer's pet beagle)
    15.96%
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Porthos or Trip, Porthos or Trip.

Actually I again really liked the Dr Phlox he was pretty darn cool. But again I am going to give the slight edge to one of the other characters. In my opinion Trip was the best developed character on the show and the only one I really cared about (except Porthos, who just didnt have enough screen time IMHO).

Actualy T'Pol wouldnt have been bad if they had made her less vulnerable and put some cloths on her. How is spandex Logical... what happen to nice vulcan robes.

Never cared for Archer and never really got to know Read, Mayweather or Sato.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I said Trip because he's an engineer and he's a cool guy.
      sigpic

Comment

Never liked enterprise
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Porthos, never seen a german shepperd play a beagle so well

Comment

I like Trip.

Underneath that easy-charm and "good ole boy" exterior there was courage, determination, intelligence, as well as immense compassion. He was the "everyman" on the show, and his sense of wonderment made him very easy to identify with.
            In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

I guess I'd go with Trip, since him and Phlox were the only character on the show they gave even a remote level of personality to. Trip just nudges Phlox out because Trip used to read Superman, and got T'Pol.

-IMF
              "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
              "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
              BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

I totall agree with what Liebestraume said.

Its Trip for me..and you just got to like that accent

Comment

I only watched a few episodes before I gave up, but Trip was the only one who seemed not to have a personality bypass.

Comment

Trip. Aw, cute.

Comment

Porthos! lol

Comment

I must be a minority, but I've always liked Scott Bakula ever since I first saw him in The Quantum Leap series. So I'd have to say Capt. Archer, though I haven't seen much of The Enterprise.
                        Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
                        and Captain Jack Harkness
                        Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
                        Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
                        Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
                        I live here.....Calling All Australians?
                        My other home...Stargate Down Under
                        My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Well, it was a close race between Reed and Trip (again with the accents! These two, Bashir, Chekov... oy), but Trip won out in the end. Reed's a little too stoic.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Ah Commander Tucker, I'm still spitting sour grapes over how the suits at UPN "developed" this character over the series run.

Trinneer is a great actor, and the character Trip was strong, funny, full of practical wisdom and he possessed an instinctive knowledge of "right and "wrong". It was sad to see him become nothing more than a backdrop for a certain character's skin shots. Arggghh, after season three I was actually glad they cancelled this series and I've watched Trek since TOS.

Comment

Trip.
                              He is so cute.
                              Janet
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X