Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite original trek character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is your favorite original trek character?

vote for your favorite original series character
    * Captain Christopher Pike played by Jeffrey Hunter
    0.00%
    * Mr. Spock, played by Leonard Nimoy
    11.27%
    * Number One (unnamed character), played by Majel Barrett
    1.41%
    * Captain James Tiberius Kirk, played by William Shatner
    18.31%
    * Mr. Spock, played by Leonard Nimoy
    16.90%
    * Doctor Leonard H. "Bones" McCoy, played by DeForest Kelley
    18.31%
    * Lieutenant Uhura, played by Nichelle Nichols
    2.82%
    * Chief Engineer Montgomery "Scotty" Scott, played by James Doohan
    19.72%
    * Ensign Pavel Chekov, played by Walter Koenig (1967-1969)
    8.45%
    * Lieutenant Hikaru Sulu, played by George Takei
    2.82%
    * Yeoman Janice Rand, played by Grace Lee Whitney (1966-1967)
    0.00%
    * Nurse Christine Chapel, played by Majel Barrett
    0.00%
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

yes, mr spock is in there twice because we have two different spocks. the one that was in the pilot episode, and the one that was in the regular series
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

It's so danged hard to pick! I'm trying to choose between Spock, McCoy & Scotty. But they're all so great! Except Janice Rand. She was just eye candy. But she was great eye candy!

Comment

Thanks a lot Skydiver

I am voting for Sulu - Chekov is a close second
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Hywel
          Janice Rand. She was just eye candy. But she was great eye candy!
          The best in Trek ever
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Tough to choose just one but I had to go with Scotty
            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

This was so difficult to choose, so I went with spock... he reminds me of Teal'c in a weird way..must be the raised eyebrow!

Comment

There will be DS9 and Voy polls aswell later - I originally made a big huge post but Skydiver thought it was better to do individual series polls
                love Torri

Comment

Spock is my first choice----with a dash of McCoy to balance him out.....

Comment

... McCoy!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Why is Spock on the Pole twice.
                      For me its Scotty. Gotta love the jolly old santa clause lookalike scottish dude.
                      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I went for Spock. Didn't watch the original series too often but I still knew the characters It was between Spock and Scotty

Comment

http://www.memory-alpha.org/en/index.php/Spock
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Spock

Supposedly Spock was different in the pilot and proper series but I am not sure
                          love Torri

Comment

Well common Spock set the standard for TV aliens so you got to go with him.... though he wouldnt be half as enteratining if it wasnt for DR McCoy. And Scotty, well he is from whence all Sci-fi engineers spring.... and Checkov I grew a specail place in my heart for that character after the Actor made the impressive transitions to Evil Mr Bester on B5...
                            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Kirk is the defining character of the series. Spocks great in his own right but it was always Kirk that held the show together for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X