Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ronon enzymed or not? (Runner spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Ronon enzymed or not? (Runner spoilers)

I didn't quite get if Ronon had an enzyme treatment like Ford or if he's just naturally strong.
    No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
    I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
    Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Seemed like he was just naturally strong to me. We've seen that the stunners have absolutely no effect on Ford, but it took Dex down for a few seconds, at least. Although it seems like the stunners are going the way of Jaffa now and becoming ridiculously easy to get around. They need a new Wraith weapon.

For the fight with Ford, I figured that Ford was stronger and had a physical advantage, but Dex's experience as a runner for 7 years and all the skills he's built up surviving on his own for that long evened them out.
    Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
    Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
    Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
    Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

I think he had some enzyme inserted into him from when the wraith tried to feed on him but not enough to make him addicted - he no longer has any enzyme now

So that makes him naturally strong
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

off course he HAD the enzyme, remember how ford got it. wraight tried to feed on him but failed to feed after he injected the enzyme cus somebody killed it.

now ronon, the wraight inject the enzyme then was unable to start the feeding proses cus ronon is naturally immune.

the wraight inject enzyme then start to take lifeforce. on both occasions the second part (taking lifeforce) failed.

i doubt he still has it cus ford is immune to wraith stunners were ronon is not.
        but maybe ronon still has some advantages left.

Comment

Yes that happened but hes not addicted
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

ford got alot more of the enzime than u would usuall get if the wraith are feeding, otherwise everyone would turn into a super solder and would be able to kill the wraith whos feeding on them

so althou ronan had some of the enzime when the wraith was feeding, wouldn't have been enough to make him super strong

Comment

Originally posted by Cycrow
              ford got alot more of the enzime than u would usuall get if the wraith are feeding, otherwise everyone would turn into a super solder and would be able to kill the wraith whos feeding on them

so althou ronan had some of the enzime when the wraith was feeding, wouldn't have been enough to make him super strong
              I don't believe Ronon Dex has the enzyme. The Wraith stopped feeding on him for a reason, with Ford, the feeding was interupted.

As for strength, Ford's strength (and insanity) is from the enzyme, to which he is now addicted. Dex has probably gotten his strength the old fashioned way, he earned it, by surviving 7 years eluding capture by the Wraith. A task that required not only physical strength , but also intellectual prowess.
              On fighting:
              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Hey...who booted me out of here???

Anyway, I don't think Ronon has enzymes...something else is up..the way the Wraith looked at him...he almost looked scared for a second. Ford...sweet sweet Ford.. turned into Super Ford....it's like he is battleing with himself...the enzyme makes him feel great and strong, but part of him, his trueself is still there. He seems to be unstopable.
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I think Ronon is just a big, strong guy. . .ate all his veggies as a kid, took his vitamins.

There is something about him the Wraith don't like, which will probably come into play later.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I think Ronon is naturally strong. he might have been injected a little of enzyme at the beginning, but then the Wraith realised he is immune, so there was no need for injecting more. In case of Ford, the Wraith was killed during the injecting, and Ford's body has been flooded with gigantic amount of enzyme.
                    !!!THE SUPREME PICTURE HUNTER FOR LABCOAT LOVE ASSOCIATION!!!

All the images in my signatures usually come from HERE
                    How do you like my new signature?

Comment

Ronon Definitely doesn't have any enzyme the wraith trie to feed off of him but to no avail. He might have the WNF gene as i call it. (wraith no feed).
                      Und was ich sar war Menschlichkeit...

Und was ich sar war Dummheit
                      Menschlicher Neigung entsprechend
                      Tiersches Verhalten

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay,
                      Vicious

Comment

I don't think Ronon has the enzyme and even if the Wraith injected him with it when he tried to feed on him it would've broken down by now. I think he is just exceptionally skilled in hand to hand combat. If you have the right skills you can beat the strongest opponents. As for why the Wraith stopped feeding on him my guess is he possesses a natural immunity to the Wraith feed chemical.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                          There is something about him the Wraith don't like, which will probably come into play later.
                          As evidenced by the scowl on the wraiths face when it tried feeding on him http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...rgate5491.html
                          http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...rgate5492.html
                          love Torri

Comment

the thing the wraith don't like about him is that they were unable to feed upon him, im surprised some people in here missed that, thats kinda like the whole point they made him a 'runner'.

Comment

Good idea to keep this "no feed" mystery as suspense for other episodes.
                              No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
                              I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
                              Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

Working...
                              X