This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween Movies

I was looking in my local library, and was walking around, and i saw Halloween in the sci-fi section, wouldn't it be in the Horror section? I've been wondering for that for a while.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Yeah, it should probably be in the horror section. Friday 13th is a different story though, they did Jason X in space.

Comment

Yah, that movie was stupid Haha... Although there were sci-fi stars starring in it, i thought it was still pretty bad

Comment

Yup... almost as bad as Halloween 10 or whatever it's called. Jason X had those two Andromeda chicks, right?

Comment

Has there been 10 halloween movies? I thought there were only 8, haha... The last one being Ressurection.

Comment

Yeah, I think you're right. I was talking about the last one. That stupid reality TV thing.

Comment

Yah, although i thought that one was better than Jason X, haha... But i wonder, the main character girl, who Michael was after, was she somehow remotely related to him?

Comment

I don't think so. In the other movies I think the main character is either Micheal's sister or something. This new one was just some random crappy characters.

Did you see Freddy Vs. Jason? That was pretty stupid, but it's better then Jason X and that last Halloween movie.

Comment

Yah, Freddy vs Jason was better than Jason X, although i consider Freddy vs Jason a comedy, haha...

yah, your probably right about Michael killing random people this time, but i just can't help but think she may have been, haha, since the story's mostly about her and stuff, but there was like no character plot, i didn't see or hear anything about any of the characters pasts, well maybe we did, i might have missed it. I was bummed out in the beginning, but i doubt shes really dead, haha, but yah She can be like Michael and not die haha...

Comment

I think they should stop making them if they're not going to attempt to make them good. It just looked like the studio wanted a new Halloween movie and just threw some cash to some random people.

Comment

Majority of the cast was actually high-profile, or somewhere near famous during that year the movie came out, the main character got popular from Boston Public, Tyra Banks was in the movie, small role though, Busta Rhymes was in it, Sean Patrick was in it, a dude from a soap opera was in it (laughs), and a few other people, but i guess your right, they should stop making more sequels for your same reason. If they do continue making more sequels, they at least need to continue with the original storyline with Michael killing is relatives and such, which i thought was interesting, since hes killed almost all of them, haha..

Comment

I think the chick from Halloween H20's son is in hiding or something from Michael. That could be interesting if it's done well. They could even get a new serial killer.

Comment

I think the third halloween movie was an attempt to try to get a new kind of 'killer', but that failed, miserably, probably because people wanted more Michael Myers, but got a movie that had nothing to do with Michael Myers. Yah, the son is probably hiding somewhere... Or hanging out with his girlfriend in another continent, thats probably the smartest thing to do, is move to Hawaii, or somewhere out of the mainland, since Michael Myers seems to never go out of the main lands.

Comment

Halloween in Hawaii... that could be decent. Remakes are pretty popular, they could do one of them like Dawn of the Dead.

Comment

If they do actually make a good remake, i hope they leave that (imo haha) horrible credits scene out, even if its the credits scene, that ruined my experience Haha...

Comment

Working...
                              X