This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with the forum clock

Sometimes when I reply to a topic my post appears above the post that was last before I posted instead of below.

There seems to be a problem with the forum clock

For example I went on a thread just now and the timestamp on the last post said 9:37 and when I scrolled down to check what the forum clock time was it was 9:36

Does anybody know what is going on?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Its happening to other aswell - some replies to my posts are above

This isnt the same as the mixed up posts problem because they were all random positions
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Could it be related to this? Let's Do The Time Warp Again!

Comment

I think thats a different problem
        love Torri

Comment

ive just replied to abrand new post and im before the guy who asked the question
          Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
          Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
          - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
          - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

The problem has also happened to Agent Dark and Sholva

Its different to the time warp problem because in that your post could appear anywhere in the thread but in this case your post appears before the last one
            love Torri

Comment

I have similar problem

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...stpost&t=13899

I posted AFTER the last poster, so I should be last. And I am last in the topic, when you are inside it, but when you look at the index page and forums page, the last poster is still showed.
              !!!THE SUPREME PICTURE HUNTER FOR LABCOAT LOVE ASSOCIATION!!!

All the images in my signatures usually come from HERE
              How do you like my new signature?

Comment

Perhaps Greg should try reseting the forum clock or try synchronising the time zones

Speaking of Greg - where is he nowadays?
                love Torri

Comment

Darren says Greg is going to look into it
                  love Torri

Comment

I made a post at 10.33 then I made another a few minutes later it came up as being posted at 10.31!!!
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Meredith
                      I have similar problem

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...stpost&t=13899

I posted AFTER the last poster, so I should be last. And I am last in the topic, when you are inside it, but when you look at the index page and forums page, the last poster is still showed.
                      I'm geting that too.. I'm quoting someone who posted 'after' me when it should be the other way around... me quoting the person before me.
                      Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

It seems that the forum clock is changing the timestamp when you click post reply before it was offset by 1 minute now it is offsetting by 2 minutes
                        love Torri

Comment

It's happening to me too. I posted twice and my second post appeared before my first!
                          sigpic

Comment

I replied to a post that O-Ra made and it showed up above the original post lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Have you made any progress on fixing the problem?

The clock is sometimes offsetting itself by 5 minutes
                              love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X