• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lt. Aiden Ford/Rainbow Sun Francks Discussion/Appreciation

To find out about the other characters in Atlantis click HERE

LIEUTENANT AIDEN FORD
    PLAYED BY - Rainbow Sun Francks

Boyishly good-looking, with an ebullient sense of humor to match, this 25-year-old is an officer who volunteers for the Atlantis mission. A good man in a tight spot, he accompanies Major Sheppard on a perilous rescue mission to the Wraith planet, where unspeakable terrors lurk. He keeps a cool head and his finger on the trigger when the Wraiths are closing in on the rescue party.

sigpic

I changed my mind since the other thread he looks evil. He should be played by Dion Johnstone. But I'll give this Rainbow dude a go.
    ------
    Shelby aka JessMerrick

Comment

On the BLKSTARZ Channel (US Cable Channel), one of Rainbow's movies is airing throughout May -- "Love Come Down" -- and co-stars Peter Williams (Apophis), Martin Cummins (Aden Corso from "Forsaken") and Clark Johnson (from Homicide).

Interesting movie. Rainbow's role is small (but pivotal), but it's a nice introduction.

Thr, May 6 6:15PM
      Mon, May 10 9:30PM
      Wed, May 19 8:00PM
      Thr, May 20 5:35AM
      Tue, May 25 8:00PM
      Wed, May 26 2:50AM
      Sat, May 29 11:30PM

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

hmmmm evil? Well, he certainly has a bit of a mean look in his eye in that shot I guess! He's a good looking guy in a non-typically good looking kind of way (which I really like). I'm hoping for something other than the stereotyipical military guy cum token minority without anything to really say kind of character.
        sigpic

Comment

Me thinks there will be some resentment and bitterness coming from Ford since he's the only one who can't use Ancient gene weapons
          It feels good to be alive.
          Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

No, McKay will be filling in the bitterness, since he can't

Comment

Triva note:

Rainbow is the son of the guy that played Walter on La Femme Nikita.

Comment

Sorry, but I still keep getting a mental image of the little yappy dog that used to hop around the big bulldog in those old cartoons. I also have this compulsive urge to call him "Tyler".

Hope he'll be able/allowed to distinguish himself early on.

Comment

Rainbow's father also did the voice of Dr. Claw in Inspector Gadget. His sister Cree was Penny.
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Is it just me or does he look like a Marine?
                    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I havn't seen him in action, but based on the pics I have seen he just looks annoying.
                      Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                      http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
                        Is it just me or does he look like a Marine?
                        He looks like a Marine because he is a Marine.
                        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

For some odd reason, i just dled and re watched rising, Lt. Ford Especially in early part one and late part two reminds me of a puppy, did anyone else pickup on this or I am just crazy?

Comment

He's the cutest puppy I've ever seen . He can kill you, but he has an innocence to him that I find awesome! He sure likes to have fun! I love him already!

Comment

Lt. Ford does not remind me of a puppy. Puppies do NOT carry large artillery pieces.
                              Rocky

Comment

Working...
                              X