Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantis preview on SG-1 DVD out Monday.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis preview on SG-1 DVD out Monday.

The SG-1 DVD Volume 37 (Lost City Parts One and Two) comes out next monday and includes a preview of Stargate Atlantis.

Better still, I just got and email from play.com saying its been posted, which means i should get it tommorow, three days early . I will post anything new that I see in here as soon as I can pull myself away

You have got to love play.com (no i dont work for them hehe)

Well... sure that's cool for you... but what about those of us in America? I guess I'll just have to wait 3 weeks (for the premiere)... dangit.
    Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

That's it?! Only 3 weeks?! Time sure is flying by.
      It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Yeah bad luck about that. (bare in mind, for the first time in years it looks as if we will be a couple of months behind north america in airing, instead of two weeks behind for the first half of the season and two weeks ahead for the second, and thats just SG-1, Sky One havent actually confirmed that they have bought the rights to Atlantis yet)

The preview could just be the teaser trailer, so I'll have to wait and see, but being as I have quite possibly a long wait for Atlantis, I'll take what I can get.

Comment

Originally posted by MadEyeTed
          Yeah bad luck about that. (bare in mind, for the first time in years it looks as if we will be a couple of months behind north america in airing, instead of two weeks behind for the first half of the season and two weeks ahead for the second, and thats just SG-1, Sky One havent actually confirmed that they have bought the rights to Atlantis yet)

The preview could just be the teaser trailer, so I'll have to wait and see, but being as I have quite possibly a long wait for Atlantis, I'll take what I can get.
          What? It's always been SG-1 airs in the US in the summer, ends, starts on Sky, and then by the time the US pick up for the second half Sky are ahead (The 2 weeks this year was short compared to previous years [Especially Season 5 ])

Comment

Yeah, but you still got season 7 dvd's before us..uh U.S

Comment

Teal'c, the number of weeks has differed, but generally speaking the delay has been small in the past, which was really the point that mattered - the delay is going to be much longer than it normally is.

zombie8, I'd trade our dvd's for your s8 and sg:a air dates this year tbh. Its great to have the DVD's, but harsh to think your favourite show is being aired and you cant even watch it.

Comment

I've ordered the final volume and it shipped today. So I'll get it on Monday
                __

__

Comment

hmm, I suppose it was a little optimistic to expect it to arrive today given that I got the 'posted' e-mail just yesterday, but hopefully I'll get it tommorow or Monday.

Comment

Some areas in the UK they don't deliver items of this quality (price) on weekends. The likely arrival is on Monday
                    __

__

Comment

That's not fair!
                      You UK people will get volume 37 on monday and we guys in Switzerland, Austria and Germany will get the same dvd, only with a into German translated packing, on July 13!
                      I can't wait for this preview so long! Fortunately, I can watch the lowdown on July 6, this helps a little
                      sigpic
                      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Well, all I can say is it's not our fault. We probably get it first because the season ended first here in the UK
                        __

__

Comment

Skyone airs Stargate in september as normal so it isnt a few weeks.

Scifi always airs eps 1 to 11 a few months ahead of UK

then Skyone airs 12 to 22(now 20) before scifi

Comment

Originally posted by MadEyeTed
                            Teal'c, the number of weeks has differed, but generally speaking the delay has been small in the past, which was really the point that mattered - the delay is going to be much longer than it normally is.

zombie8, I'd trade our dvd's for your s8 and sg:a air dates this year tbh. Its great to have the DVD's, but harsh to think your favourite show is being aired and you cant even watch it.
                            Sorry Hezie, but I think this needs some bold text.

Sky One always start showing the new season in September, September!

Comment

Teal'c: I have slept quite a few times since last September and perhaps my memory of the air dates is not so good. I certainly dont remember having to wait much more than 6 weeks or so for it to start over here, obviously not. So: is the gap still the same? i.e. if Sky One arent any later than normal, as you suggest, are SCI-FI starting earlier? Im not so sure now, but I still get the feeling the gap is a little larger this year, perhaps it just feels that way because I'm looking forward to two new shows instead of just one. I dont suppose you can remember?

Back on topic however:
                              The DVD didnt arrive early as indicated by the e-mail. Never mind, still get it on Monday hopefully and if there is anything new about the show then I will post here. Then again I'm far from the only person on these forums to get them, so if I don't, I'm sure someone else will.
                              Last edited by MadEyeTed; 26 June 2004, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X