This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Lorne new secondary character?

He had a pretty big role in "Runner" do you think he's a new secondary character? Maybe a fill in for Ford's character.

I think he now has Bates's job
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Major Lorn actually appeared in an SG-1 episode called "Enemy Mine" in S7
      sigpic

Comment

And he's currently in The 4400.
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

He's a very busy actor!

I hope he gets to make more appearances on SGA, as I liked the character he played, the way he played it and the show needs more solid secondaries, that can be repeat "guest stars".

I thought he did a very good job. Just my opinion, of course.
          On fighting:
          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

His name was Major Lorne not Loren according to the episode guide
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Although having a lot of characters i great but I think enough have already been introduced in Season 2. There are Caldwell and Ronon in addition to the newly revamped Ford. Placing more characters would harm the individual character developments of each.

Comment

this loren guy, even though he got shot like twice, (twice, right?) he seemed pretty cool to me. i agree that he now kind of has bates' job. maybe well see him again.
                ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

I knew I recognized him from somewhere. I really enjoyed him in this episode and I hope we get to see more of him. I'm hoping Atlantis will become more of a community based show and feature other characters other then the core cast we have now.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                  Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Originally posted by The Fifth
                    Although having a lot of characters i great but I think enough have already been introduced in Season 2. There are Caldwell and Ronon in addition to the newly revamped Ford. Placing more characters would harm the individual character developments of each.
                    I don't think there is much character development for Caldwell or Loren. I think they aren't major characters, just recurring characters who are there mostly in the background. Like what's-his-face, the guy who commands SG-2 or -3, Makepeace is it? Loren may have a big role in a few episodes, like I'm thinking "The Hive" and is likely the next-ranking guy below Shep on Altantis.

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
                      I knew I recognized him from somewhere. I really enjoyed him in this episode and I hope we get to see more of him. I'm hoping Atlantis will become more of a community based show and feature other characters other then the core cast we have now.
                      I liked him too. I think it would be nice to see him back. He seems to have a solid head on his shoulders and he genuinely cared about Ford's well being. I like the actors style too! He is good.

Comment

I've started a Major Lorne thunk thread. I couldn't resist. And besides, getting him a little publicity could be a very good thing.

Yeah, that's what it's about. Publicity...

Comment

Well Shep needs to give orders to someone besides seargents and lieutenants. This dude should stick around. IMHO, naturally.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Poor guy, just needs to stick around so Shep can give him orders? LOL. Some how I don't think that is his lifes aspiration! Lorne appeard to be a very skilled soldier and very smart. When he said "there must be a reason that Col Shepard hasn't shot you yet" I nearly fell on the floor, it was one of the greatest lines in Runner! Lorne figured Rodney out in few minutes and came to the same conclusion that the rest of us have, the guy is annoying. I say keep him, he plays a good straight man!

Comment

What made them decide to resurrect the character - have SGC personnel been transferred to atlantis
                              love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X