Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when do we get s9 avatar's to choose from? (if)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when do we get s9 avatar's to choose from? (if)

will there be s9 avatars coming? vala, mitchell...just wondering?
    "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

I think there are Vala avs after you reach a certain level (since she was in eps of S8, too). But as for Mitchell.... As I understand it, Darren and David are both overwhelmed with stuff right now- both on Gateworld and in their own lives. Avs rank as fairly low importance, but they ARE on the list and will be dealt with eventually.

Funny, though, I just went in to the edit av field to find where the Vala avs were and I don't seem to see an option for the standard avs anymore, just the custom ones. I wonder if it's a hiccup or if after a certain point you aren't allowed to use the standards anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      I think there are Vala avs after you reach a certain level (since she was in eps of S8, too). But as for Mitchell.... As I understand it, Darren and David are both overwhelmed with stuff right now- both on Gateworld and in their own lives. Avs rank as fairly low importance, but they ARE on the list and will be dealt with eventually.

Funny, though, I just went in to the edit av field to find where the Vala avs were and I don't seem to see an option for the standard avs anymore, just the custom ones. I wonder if it's a hiccup or if after a certain point you aren't allowed to use the standards anymore.
      Same here.
      Rocky

Comment

ok thanks
        "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

Originally posted by ApophisOfTheStargateRealm
          will there be s9 avatars coming? vala, mitchell...just wondering?
          there should be.................keep patient

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

like shadow said, you just have to wait for it. making avatars isnt' horribly tough, but it is time consuming....and time is a precious commodity at the moment
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

... If you guys need someone to help make avatars...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Then MM would be right person
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                  Then MM would be right person
                  I mean, I already got a crap load made for SG-1 people and Atlantis...

And I could make some more BSG ones.

And they could be fancy, or plain... I love making the fancy ones though

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Working...
                  X