Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anybody notice Thor? Possible S8 spoilers!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anybody notice Thor? Possible S8 spoilers!

Did anybody notice Thor hiding behind the table on the S8 clip shown during the Craig Kilborn late show? Welll at least I'm asuming it's Thor.

Can't wait for Season 8 now!!!

Darn, i missed it, but i think my friend recorded it, hopefully... Haha...
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Theory that could be a spoiler in this post.

Umm... yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone noticed, since he was a main part of the shot. More importantly, the guy. I'm guessing the Asgard have finally found a way to destroy the replicators. What do you think?
      Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Oh wait, it hasn't come on here yet, haha... So i'm going to see if your 'possible' spoiler is true.

Comment

that scene was pretty, and anyone else see the hair on Teal'c first time i saw it. The interview was not that great though, they spent more time talking about macgyver then they did on SG1

Comment

I love RDA in SG-1 but the funny thing is that I absolutly hate Macgyver.
            Sorry RDA.

Comment

the interview wasn't really supposed to be about SG1 anyway, although i did like that clip they showed, really kewl

Comment

i heard from sci fi that they were going to deal with the replicators once and for all. i think thats wat the clip was from.

Comment

Haven't seen this, but then again, I don't want to spoil myself too much.

Lemme guess, Thor leaps in a crazed fury from behind the table and bites the humanform Replicator's head off, resulting in a caustic spray of chemicals which it turns out Thor is immune to and laps up deliciously with his long tongue while continuing to chew on the spazzing Replicator-dude.

WHEN ASGARDS ATTACK!
                  Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                  more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Very imaginative Haha..

Comment

Originally posted by Torley
                      WHEN ASGARDS ATTACK!
                      Yes, that is exactly what happened.
                      Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                      O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                      - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                      - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                      once done, cannot be undone...
                      brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Thanks... I have these crazy dreams sometime... of a 6-foot tall Asgard... he speaks to me... his name is Mimir... he's telling me to burn down the Goa'uld scout cookie factory... he says the new season of Stargate SG-1 will start in a couple of weeks... and that a Death Glider engine will crash into my house . . .
                        Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                        more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

I noticed it...I think they meant for him to be seen

(I sound like an ass alot, but I don't mean to)
                          "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

I would understand if someone asked this question if the camera wasn't faced and focused actually on Thor, but it was, and if no one did catch Thor (and i'm assuming it was Thor) on screen, behind the table, they're blind or really slow

Comment

Oh gawd no...not the Goa'uld Scout cookie factory! What would Apophis do without his Tagalongs?

(OT & Spoiler Space for the clip)

What I did like was the look of surprise on the Asgard's face.
                              Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                              O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                              - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                              - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                              once done, cannot be undone...
                              brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Working...
                              X