PDA

View Full Version : Urgo (316)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

lunasera
December 6th, 2018, 09:49 PM
yeesh 10:40... I'm going to blame hearing Urgo go "me me me me me me me me me, me me me, memememememememem" in my head while I was solving it.

I love this episode - it's not laugh out loud funny, but the frustration they have is entertaining to me. So many little moments, Teal'c and the coffee, and the defibrillator, Jack "singing" - ok maybe at times it's laugh out loud :)

Falcon Horus
December 8th, 2018, 02:46 PM
yeesh 10:40... I'm going to blame hearing Urgo go "me me me me me me me me me, me me me, memememememememem" in my head while I was solving it.

:lol:

Well, I guess he's that kind of distracting. :p

jelgate
December 8th, 2018, 04:37 PM
And annoying. Don't forget annoying

Falcon Horus
December 10th, 2018, 01:49 AM
And annoying.

lunasera
December 10th, 2018, 09:03 AM
ooooh but it could be fun, let's play a game ;)

Greeny4
November 14th, 2019, 10:27 AM
This was a great episode. I loved the bit with Teal'c and the paddles in the Infirmary.....makes me laugh every time. Ooh, and the bit where they're all singing! Hearing Teal'c sing cracks me up!

I liked the episode, and even loved that singing scene, too, especially because of the Star Trek quote of just singing "Row your boat" of all possible songs to sing. To me, as not only a Stargate-, but even more (and, of course, longer) a Star Trek-fan I liked that little reverence to the "mother of science fiction" by the "Stargate" makers.

Falcon Horus
November 14th, 2019, 03:08 PM
I still prefer Mr Bean's version -- you know the one that ends with "... and if you see a crocodile, don't forget to scream"... :p