Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JOE answered:"Asgard Are more powerful then Wraiths ONE on ONE" :D!! thanks Joe

ok the debate is finally over, the asgard are more powerful then the wraith one on one, its finally over, the whole debate on whose more powerful. We are not talking about if the wraith came in a thousand ships we are talking about one on one ship conflict, who would win, whose more advanced. Joe said the asgard is more powerful and would win. YES
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...page=105&pp=20

Well he said in a one on one battle, he'd bet on the Asgard - not that they were more powerful. I guess that's because the Asgard would have more will to fight and win the battle - if I get the analogy correct?

But really, the asgard probably are more powerful since they have those big ol honking ships and holographic technology, probably superior targeting weaponry and all that,

Heck, my money'd be on the Asgard anyway.
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

The Wraith are just lucky that the Asgard fleet was wiped out by the Replicators.

Comment

Well not exactly they has some ships in new order whi i presumed they would have more by now.
        i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

I still don't understand how, would weapons be used and the asgard would win by having more advance weapons? Maybe the asgard would use some kind of mind control to defeat the wraith. Physically the wraith come across as being alot stronger. Prehaps wraith can't feed on asgards or they are poisonous!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
            Well he said in a one on one battle, he'd bet on the Asgard - not that they were more powerful. I guess that's because the Asgard would have more will to fight and win the battle - if I get the analogy correct?

But really, the asgard probably are more powerful since they have those big ol honking ships and holographic technology, probably superior targeting weaponry and all that,

Heck, my money'd be on the Asgard anyway.
            If the guy writing the story puts his money on the Asgard, I would put my money on the Asgard because after all, he is writing the story.
            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
              If the guy writing the story puts his money on the Asgard, I would put my money on the Asgard because after all, he is writing the story.
              Too right, so would I, just like to know the reason why.
              sigpic

Comment

Superior shielding, superior weapondry, superior speed

Comment

The asgard obviously have more advanced weapons and have a better leadership hierarchy
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

...and they don't need to eat people to survive.
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Oh ok, thought Joe may have meant without weapons and anything else, but with weapons etc it makes sense.
                      sigpic

Comment

Without weapons a wraith would crush an asgard unfortunately
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

I don't know, if the Asgard managed to solve their cloning problem, and developed bodies, like the ones in "Revelations," who knows what sort of powers the Asgard would have, what abilities could have been weeded out of the Asgard, because of cloning, we donot know, they could have been telekinetic at one point, with those taller, more physically capable bodies, and some previously unseen abilities, an Asgard could defeat a Wraith without the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                            I don't know, if the Asgard managed to solve their cloning problem, and developed bodies, like the ones in "Revelations," who knows what sort of powers the Asgard would have, what abilities could have been weeded out of the Asgard, because of cloning, we donot know, they could have been telekinetic at one point, with those taller, more physically capable bodies, and some previously unseen abilities, an Asgard could defeat a Wraith without the ship.
                            No intellagent beings would let such valuable advantages as telekinetic be weeded out. Especially the the asgard with thier muscle and size reduction.
                            I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought "Joe Flannigan answered this question?" Not realising that it was Joe Mallozzi... how silly of me.

It's pretty cool that one on one (well ship-wise), the Asgard is capable of kicking the **** out of the Wraith, one on one.
                              Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                              WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Working...
                              X