The Next Generation
    34.04%
    Deep Space Nine
    48.94%
    Voyager
    8.51%
    Enterprise
    4.26%
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

I have gone for DS9
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I went for TNG (although I would like to say post tasha Yar).

1. The Original Series --- Was the original but Shatner couldnt act and its dated.
      2. The Original Series: Animated version -- Forgot there was one.
      3. The Next Generation -- got better as the years went on and ended on a high note.
      4. Deep Space 9 -- unforturnatly I only saw the early seasons since we had no UPN. I hear it got better in the later years.
      5. Voyager -- Same as with DS9.
      6. Enterprise -- never got beyond the captains favorit sport being water polo.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I remember enjoying TNG quite a bit while growing up. Never cared for VOY (though I tried), and thought DS9 was too dark (so I never even tried ) But then I was watching them with the sensibility of a teenager.

While now I have fond memories of TNG, I don't believe a lot of it would withstand re-watching. I am pretty sure I still wouldn't like VOY, but I'll probably enjoy DS9 a whole lot more.

But my vote went to ENT because someone has got to stick up for it . Though not a shining example of television-making, I just don't think it was as bad as the media made it out to be in comparison to other Trek series.
        In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

TNG was probably the most Explorer-type of them all
          DS9 was a chance to have a long-running conflict in a series rather than a film
          Voyager wasnt ever done that great it is riddled with inconsistencies (and quite a few scientific ones a physicist once said some of the mistakes were like saying that Shakespeare wrote in portuguese)
          I thought ENT was terrible from the start and never bothered watching past the first few eps
          love Torri

Comment

DS9 - I love the Sisko.
            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
            it has it's own laws and beats about things
            which the intellect scorns."
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

I'd love to see Sisko again - anybody think it could happen
              love Torri

Comment

DS9
                TNG
                TOS
                The Voyages of the USS Doodie
                ST: Crap
                Voyager
                Enterprise

Comment

TOS A good show especially for the 60's. Like others have said though Shatner's acting and the general sexism of the show hurts it.
                  TNG probably the best characters (outside of Wesley) and best episodes. However the fact that it's basicly 150 vaguely related episodes other than a series makes it weaker than.....
                  DS9 by far the best series. Characters were good and some great battle scenes. Probably the one series though that is the least "Trek" of them all.
                  Voyager was a good idea if difficult to implement. It was the first and only ST show to answer the "why doesn't anyone ever move on" question that plagued all the others. Characters were weak and the villains were either boring, ineffective, or both.
                  Enterprise tried really hard to be it's own show which was probably a mistake. The TCW was a good idea but I don't know if Bermaga had it all figured out. A big missed opurtunity that while Voyager was probably worse makes Enterprise the most dissapointing ST show.

Comment

It's a really tough call between DS9 and TNG...
                    I loved Data and Picard from TNG... but I think DS9 had so many great characters as well as that continuity that I was hoping for and waiting for...
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

1. Tng
                      2. Ds9
                      3. Tos
                      ---------------------
                      4. Tas
                      5. Voy
                      sigpic

Comment

DS9 - Loved the Dominion Wars era the best
                        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I choose TNG, though I didn't watch every episode (prolly about 70% of them), but anytime I see it, I've enjoyed it. I love the dynamic between Picard and the others and they end it beautifully.
                          I didn't have a chance to watch DS9 and the ones that I've seen, is quite complicated and didn't encourage me to find out more about them.
                          Now VOYAGER I watch every episode at least twice each on re-runs. I love the show, IMHO they made the best of the worst situation but not necessarily Startrek style, it could be named other series. But I really HATE the way they end it, Chakotay & Seven ? GAH! where's that come from ? not that I was shipping for Chakotay / Janeway, but for years it was implied and they have respect for each other and suddenly 3 episodes toward the end Chakotay choose the young/beautiful Seven ? that's demeaning.
                          Enterprise, OY! that was a big mistake to even start watching, it was dull to start with, getting duller by season 2, getting interesting half-way season 3 and get more interesting by season 4 and they CANCELLED it ?! I can see TPB wants to smash it down, it's was too late and too slow for Enterprise to pick-up the story & pace anyway, but given a chance for season 5 they probably can stretch it upto 7th season as other Trek series.
                          sigpic
                          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

TNG is the best by far IMHO.

DS9 comes second but only because of how good it was at the end.

TOS is third, it´s camp value is just extreme

TOS animated,

ENT

VOY is by far the worst off the Star Trek series, this is the only series were I actually got up and stopped watching an episode due to how bad it was.

Comment

DS9 was my fave mainly because of the ongoing storyline and great selection of characters. TNG was good but the moral stories started to wear on me. Voyager had a good set of characters but the storyline was so boring it may as well have been like TNG with a different ship. Enterprise had no hope crap actors,crap stories and so boring. TOS was great for its time the bridge crew all had something to contribute to the show as a whole and I would still watch them on tv.

Comment

Working...
                              X