X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does Kavanagh do?

I dont like him but what does he do?

From '38 minutes' I am guessing he is a scientist?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Originally posted by qasimjavid
    I dont like him but what does he do?

From '38 minutes' I am guessing he is a scientist?
    Yeah, he's a scientist...as well as a major pain in the arse!

I don't think it's ever come up as to what his specialty is...to be fair, Rodney aside, I don't think any of the scientists have been given specialties...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Well - Rodney and Zelenka know everything just like Sam
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

kavanaugh just sits around and complains all day to anyone within shouting distance. oh ya, and he got his privates cut off by dr. weir. anyone remember that? 38 minutes?
        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

In letters from pegasus he sent a message to General O'neil complaining about Dr Weir and in the seige part 1 he said there was no way SGA could fight the wraith. Dr Weir said she'll dump him on a planet all on his own and I wish she did!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm surprise he didn't go back to Earth.

Comment

i think he did either he left to go on his own or dr wier told him to go

Comment

Originally posted by Acropolis
                i think he did either he left to go on his own or dr wier told him to go
                Apparently he pops up again in a later episode of season two.

Comment

You would think with what little he thinks of Dr Weir and SGA he would choose to leave. I think after SGC saw his message he should of been asked to leave, it might be risky to keep him there.
                  sigpic

Comment

I am sure Jack was extremely pissed off at having to read his letter when he could have been doing something else
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                      In letters from pegasus he sent a message to General O'neil complaining about Dr Weir and in the seige part 1 he said there was no way SGA could fight the wraith. Dr Weir said she'll dump him on a planet all on his own and I wish she did!
                      Who knows, maybe she did!

Personally, I think he's holed up in a room in Atlantis, plucking out his already thin hair, talking to himself.....don't ask me where I got that image, I have NO idea!

Guess I'm in one of "those" moods.....have a great day everyone and stay safe!
                      On fighting:
                      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                        You would think with what little he thinks of Dr Weir and SGA he would choose to leave. I think after SGC saw his message he should of been asked to leave, it might be risky to keep him there.
                        Maybe he's still too fascinated by Atlantis to leave just yet. It's a scientist/archaeologist/anthropologist gold mine, after all.
                        Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
                        Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
                        Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
                        Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

Yeah he's a pompouse jerk . But don't forget that Kavanaugh saved McKays,Tayla's and Shep's asses back in 38 mins.

Comment

As to his actual profession, it's fanon (though not canon) that he's in the chemistry department. Don't know why or who came up with it, but I've seen it in quite a few fanfictions so far.

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                            it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                            It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                            And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

I think in SGA he's an engineer or a physicist.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X