X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance Weapons List

first go to www.stargatethealliance.com

then go down to "Equipment" on the side bar. beneath equipment there is a link called "waffenstarke" (weapon strength).

click on it and it gives you a full list of every playable weapon, but no pics. to see pics of a few weapons click on the link entitled "waffen"

it also gives the strenght of these weapons.

p.s for all you germans out there i realize there should be an umlaut over the "a" in waffenstarke but i dont know how to do it.

thanks
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Thanks for the info... Hopefully this game will do well, I really really do hope it does.
      sigpic
      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Apparently you can have free lance around the base and go to the armory etc. I hope thats true and the people arnt pulling my legs. Also interactiong at the SGC would be awesome so im hoping there would be some kind o interaction there. Does anyone kno the actual release date?

Comment

Originally posted by SAS
          Apparently you can have free lance around the base and go to the armory etc. I hope thats true and the people arnt pulling my legs. Also interactiong at the SGC would be awesome so im hoping there would be some kind o interaction there. Does anyone kno the actual release date?
          Well, according to gamespot, the release dates (yes, plural) are as follows:
          X-Box version: 10/09/05
          PS2 version: 11/14/05
          PC version: 02/01/06
          sigpic
          In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
            Well, according to gamespot, the release dates (yes, plural) are as follows:
            X-Box version: 10/09/05
            PS2 version: 11/14/05
            PC version: 02/01/06
            Is that Date/month/year wasnt to sure. Wow XBOX really early cant wait . Did Gamespot mention anything about freelance or how good it was etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SAS
              Wee haw! I can't wait - I hope it's true and they don't jack things up...oh - is there an online mode..?
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by defina91rvc
                first go to www.stargatethealliance.com

then go down to "Equipment" on the side bar. beneath equipment there is a link called "waffenstarke" (weapon strength).

click on it and it gives you a full list of every playable weapon, but no pics. to see pics of a few weapons click on the link entitled "waffen"

it also gives the strenght of these weapons.

p.s for all you germans out there i realize there should be an umlaut over the "a" in waffenstarke but i dont know how to do it.

a few more bits of info. you can see 2 vehicles that you can use in the game, a quad bike and a jeep, there are undoubtebly more, but they havent been released yet. there r pics of these under "fahrzeuge" on the side panel.

there is a pic of the enemy, the Haaken, its under "Sonstige" (enemies?) on the side.

Comment

cool website

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Im not pretty sure but trying to interpret the OFFICIAL SITE of Alliance under features. It says a single player and multiplayer platform games not sure if they mean in game or INTERNET.
                    Im thinkin you can go around having a free lance would be a definate however, im putting trust in my mate who wrote a review on it. That german site is cool i like the jeep looks like the jeep from halo tho abit similar. But we will see if they will be actually incorporated in the game. You can find more info about the game on the OFFICIAL WEBSITE under forums where veryone tlaks about it.

Comment

Have they finally updated it then?
                      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                      LOVE HIM-> DT
                      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

There are some great screenshots on www.gamespot.com .
                        Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                        LOVE HIM-> DT
                        ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

apparently the game has been cancelled! making this a huge waste of my time. i hope they still make the game, though it wont be out for a while if at all.

Comment

Namco in gateworld report said it would be relaeased late 2005 I HOPE SO coz Xbox PS2 are almost dying out for the new generation and i dont want to buy the new generation just to play SGA cost me more. Does anyone kno anything else about what console it will be realeased for or WHEN it will be actually released
                            Jeez this sucks looking foward to it aswell.

Comment

Working...
                            X