This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Old Enemy in Season 8 (SPOILERS!)

Hey guys, I was just at scifi.com and they've got some info that seems interesting....the Reps are coming to our galaxy,and are going to be fighting a big war with the Goa'uld....and we have to decide who to side with.....doesnt seem promising for the Asgard(or the Goa'uld!)
    sigpic
    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

i'll pick the fluffy ones!

Comment

How about unspoilerfy-ing that title?
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
        How about unspoilerfy-ing that title?
        Yeah, not everyone wants to know what's going to happen and if you put the spoilers in the subject line there is absolutely no way for people to avoid it.

Comment

I think these are bigger spoilers....

Will you miss Hammond?

Is Anubis alive?

Who says Hammond is leaving, who believes Anubis is dead? There are always spoilers in titles and if people don't want to read them then don't come into the season 8 forum.

Or maybe if we end everything with a "?" it makes it all good? -Like that.
          It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Do you think the replicators are going to build an army to attack the goa'uld.
            Spoliers
            From the information i'v read about New order fifth is the only replicator to escape alive at the end of the episode all the rest are destroyed. Maybe he wants to help Sam(remember he likes her).
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by David85
              I think these are bigger spoilers....

Will you miss Hammond?

Is Anubis alive?

Who says Hammond is leaving, who believes Anubis is dead? There are always spoilers in titles and if people don't want to read them then don't come into the season 8 forum.

Or maybe if we end everything with a "?" it makes it all good? -Like that.
              The title appears on thr main page. Thus if somone just posted in "Daniel Dead!!!!" then it appears on the main page where everyone sees it.
              sigpic
              Banner By JME2

Comment

I'll assume that with SPOILERS in the title, people are willing to take a chance on the info posted here.

Originally posted by Wass
                From the information i'v read about New order fifth is the only replicator to escape alive at the end of the episode all the rest are destroyed. Maybe he wants to help Sam(remember he likes her).
                He liked Sam, but that was before she stabbed him in the back and left him to "die"/suffer with his kindred on Halla. From what I've heard of New Order, he seems pretty bent on revenge, so I guess the big question (for me, anyway) is can he learn forgiveness?

Of course, even if he can, there's the question of whether or not he could ever find acceptance in a biological world or will Jack and others like him constantly see Fifth as a threat and seek to contain/destroy him? Then there are those who would see him as the ultimate weapon and try to control him.

Fifth's attitude at the end of the ep will determine a lot, I think. At least in terms of the character himself. If he doesn't learn forgiveness, will he go off to lick his wounds and return stronger so he can make another attempt at punishing/controlling Sam? I don't see him being the type to give up easily.

If he does learn forgiveness, will he leave willingly and try to make a life for himself in this biologically controlled universe? Will he try to find others of his kind? Will he replicate himself? If so, will they have his "flaw" or is he unique? If he realizes that he'll never be left alone, might he consider destroying himself either to protect Sam/the universe or because he can't stand his pain (if he's capable of feeling any)?

I think he has the potential to be a very interesting character.

Comment

The spoiler rules are in the Gateworld FAQ but basically even in the season 8 forum you need to be careful about posting spoilers in the titles. Once you're in the threads though spoiler space is not necessary since by entering this forum you pretty much know it's going to contain spoilers.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I agree with your views,Shadow, about Fifth being an interesting character,and I'm really looking forward to all the Replicator based stuff ahead .
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                      Hey guys, I was just at scifi.com and they've got some info that seems interesting....the Reps are coming to our galaxy,and are going to be fighting a big war with the Goa'uld....and we have to decide who to side with.....doesnt seem promising for the Asgard(or the Goa'uld!)
                      Where at Scifi.com did you read this? Not that I'll be able to read it, as I can't access Scifi.com for some reason, but eventually I will be able to.

Ace
                      "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                        Where at Scifi.com did you read this? Not that I'll be able to read it, as I can't access Scifi.com for some reason, but eventually I will be able to.
                        It was from an article in Sci Fi Wire. If you can't access it, I think Morjana posted info about it under Stargate News in Spoilers Revealed.

Comment

I'm sure the replicators will be back and get revenge on what we did to them. I'm sure they're not very happy
                          __

__

Comment

Funny thing is, of course, revenge is a human thing... so that in itself has meaning I doubt Fifth would scuttle around the room until SG-1 started firing at him (which would make me wonder if he would "bleed" particle blocks or liquid metal or what?).
                            Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                            more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Maybe Fifth takes the Sam duplicate he creates and makes a huge army of Sam's who take on the Gould... that would be funny!

Comment

Working...
                              X