X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA and Orii

Hey you know what would be interesting?
    After the SGA gets rid of the human suckin' Wraiths -- in a season or so imo. then maybe they can also run in the Orii as well. That way Earth wouldn't have to fight a two front war anymore. That way they can can concentrate on one enemy and end SG-1 and merge SGA and SG-1 together, and just have SG(something) to fight the Orii together. What do you think?
    -- Mike

i don't think that would work because they may want to keep the viewers interested on newer threats with SGA such as the history of the Ancients but then again as The Ori might be The Ancients a couple of episodes together may not do any harm. But not 2 many
    Er This Is Flight I thought We Were Going To Go With GateShip"

"Negative Flight"

"Stand By, It's a Ship That Goes Through The Gate I Er Fine! Puddle Jumper You Are Clear For Launch

Comment

meh trash that, they would just be wasting money on a 2nd show then, SGA is fine the way it is now!
      McKay: Even with the six symbols Lt. Ford provided, there are still hundreds of permutations-
      Sheppard: 720.
      McKay: Yes. I knew that, of course, I'm just... surprised you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Singh
        i don't think that would work because they may want to keep the viewers interested on newer threats with SGA such as the history of the Ancients but then again as The Ori might be The Ancients a couple of episodes together may not do any harm. But not 2 many
        Actually you might be on to something there -- that's a good idea. They should make a couple of episodes together !!!

Maybe SG1 stumbles on to something and has to visit Atlantis for something. That would be cool !!
        -- Mike

Comment

I don't like the idea of crossing the shows over like that. Sharing an enemy wouldn't allow Atlantis to develop its own character.
          I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

I don't think they should share the same enemy either. I don't mind the shows crossing over, but I think the basic elements of each show should remain distinct, and that includes the chief antagonist.
            Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
            Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
            Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
            Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
              I don't like the idea of crossing the shows over like that. Sharing an enemy wouldn't allow Atlantis to develop its own character.
              Well about guest star appearances by Daniel, or Sam on STA? I think that would be interesting seeing them on set. That would get more people watching the show.
              -- Mike

Comment

It'd be great if Daniel actually made it to Atlantis sometime.
                Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
                Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
                Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
                Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

Why would they want to merge the series
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                    Why would they want to merge the series
                    I wasn't suggesting that they merge the series or anything -- but maybe some guest appearances by like Daniel on SGA for a handful of episodes. He wa suppose to go there before anyways. That would be cool!
                    -- Mike

Comment

I like the two shows being separate and very different from each other. I haven't seen the ori yet, but I find the wraith as an enemy entertaining, also I wouldn't want to lose goa'ulds from SG1 completely. I wouldn't like the shows merged into one at all, but crossovers could be interesting.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGMike
                        Well about guest star appearances by Daniel, or Sam on STA? I think that would be interesting seeing them on set. That would get more people watching the show.
                        I didn't say "no corss overs or tie ins with SG1". Sharing an enemey is too big a cross over.
                        I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
                          I didn't say "no corss overs or tie ins with SG1". Sharing an enemey is too big a cross over.
                          But don't you think that if the Orii were to take over the universe that SG1 and SGA would have to eventually share a common enemy. I would probably think that the Orii would be a harder enemy to defeat and the Wraith.
                          -- Mike

Comment

Working...
                          X