Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Mitch Pileggi (Steven Caldwell)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Mitch Pileggi (Steven Caldwell)

AUDIO INTERVIEW:
    CAPTAIN'S CHAIR
    GateWorld talks with Mitch Pileggi

Veteran actor Mitch Pileggi joins the cast of Stargate Atlantis, and sits down to talk with GateWorld about the Daedalus and Colonel Steven Caldwell!

READ MORE ...

Good interview; thanks guys. I do hope he ends up coming back for more than five episodes.
    Rocky

Comment

Sweet. Sounds like Season 2's only going to get better.

How do you guys manage to get so many interviews?

Comment

Cool interview and the MP3 option, I never noticed that before. I'm taking advantage of that, I'm gonna listen to him on the go.
        Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
        WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Excellent interview!! He sounds so enthusiatic - it was a delightful read!

Comment

The reference to Kirk and Picard is interesting
            He Tivo's
            I see hes having fun with Torri and Joe
            Intergalactic bus driver!! ROFLMAO
            I see he will clash with Sheppard lol

I hope he hangs around aswell
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

The "intergalatic bus driver" - ROFLMAO!

I've almost feel sorry for his character, but I don't think he's the type to hold a grudge forever, for a season yes, but for 2... hmmm...
              Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
              WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Actually from the flashbacks in Intruder I think he will be holding a grudge for a long time unless he starts getting his way
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

I agree a good intreview. I do enjoy they the way GW does them. It makes them seem more like a casual conversation than an interview.

Comment

Yeah GW are good at them and this time GW knew more about the series than the actor
                    love Torri

Comment

David wasn't much of an X-Files watcher, but I was definitely a little star-struck getting to talk to Mitch. It was an unexpected surprise! He's a great guy and lots of fun to talk with, as I hope the audio interview shows.

He's also having a really good time on Atlantis, from the looks of it. We were warned before the interview that "He doesn't like to talk about The X-Files -- he's done a million of those interviews and wants to talk about what he's doing now." As you can see, though, he himself brought up his old show, and spoke quite candidly.
                      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

He seems like a very nice bloke and I would like to thank him for sparing GW some of his precious time
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                          He seems like a very nice bloke and I would like to thank him for sparing GW some of his precious time
                          I totally agree with you there - he's a nice bloke. Looks like Season 2 is shaping up to be a great season.
                          Well done David and Darren.

Comment

Who conducts the interviews David or Darren or both?
                            love Torri

Comment

While we were on set this spring we both participated in interviews, usually with one of us running the show and the other piping in. I was the lead gunner with Mitch.
                              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                              X