X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There, how's that?

the signature? Is it ok now?

Not offensive to anyone, colorful, filled with my interests, not a link and the size right?

I mean, there's a signature banner made by someone else that's over 300 px tall!
    Last edited by babaganoosh; 27 July 2005, 05:04 PM.

What's with the big banner pics any ? I mean not just yours, in general. I don't look at them anyway, its just one more thing to scroll through to get to actual content.

Comment

Originally posted by babaganoosh
      the signature? Is it ok now?

Not offensive to anyone, colorful, filled with my interests, not a link and the size right?

I mean, there's a signature banner made by someone else that's over 300 px tall!
      You were really close...but it was still a little too big.
      Totally without your permission I copied it and resized it for you to fit the forum rules (see below). Copy it to your hard drive and use it or you can re-do your original to the same size yourself. Just remember, sigs must be no larger than 700 x 200 pixels and no larger than 50K total.

Parallaxis: some of us are just more expressive.

Comment

Parallaxis: some of us are just more expressive
        Can't you be expressive in your avatar space instead of forcing a gaint freakin graphic on us ?

I mean it looks cool, but damn do I need to see it in every post ?

And its hard to read a long thread when 20 people have huge pictures between the posts you're trying to read.

I guess its just me

Comment

Originally posted by Parallaxis
          Can't you be expressive in your avatar space instead of forcing a gaint freakin graphic on us ?

I mean it looks cool, but damn do I need to see it in every post ?

And its hard to read a long thread when 20 people have huge pictures between the posts you're trying to read.

I guess its just me
          Well, if folks' expressiveness offends you so much you can simply TURN OFF SIGNATURES in your options. It's that easy! Then you won't be bothered ever again. You can also turn off avs and images independently.

You can learn a lot of other interesting things in the FAQ, btw.

Comment

Signatures pretty up the forums and help to distract from people complaining about things that can be disabled quite easily.

Comment

Working...
            X