Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does my signature sometimes not show up?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does my signature sometimes not show up?

Sometimes it's just simply not there... wierd? I'm not un-checking the "Show your signature" box or anything...

It could be a problem with the hosting site
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I noticed that earlier, I was viewing a thread and it was there, then on the next one I looked at it was gone...weird.

Comment

Do you mean your sig or his

His sig is on imageshack and I havent had any probs so I doubt its a hosting problem

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2367/ohpersig3op.gif
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I meant Ophers sig.

Comment

I had the same problem. The box was unchecking itself. And it still does that sometimes ... I don't know why. But it doesn't do it as much anymore. So check if the box is checked before u post .... I confused myself lol

Comment

I figured it had something to do with the box! I'll check that before posting from now on, thanks!

And it couldn't be a hosting problem, because the text below my siggy wasn't showing either.

Comment

Glad I could help

Noticed: The box is not checked now.... even thou I didn't touch it. It's really annoying.

Comment

Working...
                X