This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salem's Lot - The Movie

Anyone catch the first part on TNT? I saw it, it was slow at first, it started to get freaky at the end of the first part, now i'm watching the second part, looks interesting, but its a simple vampire movie really, thats imo.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Is that the mini-series starring Rob Lowe that was filmed in Australia recently?

Comment

I think so, not sure

Comment

Is Rob Lowe in it?

Comment

Yes, he is, he did great in the movie

Comment

Probably is then. So it's pretty decent? Some of King's mini-series are cool. The Shining and The Storm of the Century are pretty cool.

Comment

Stephen King's last series that was on TV, Kingdom Hospital wasn't so 'wow', haha... But this movie did good, but i just disliked how some characters died, and yah... But hey, what is a Stephan King novel/movie/etc without death.. Well the ones i've seen/read, always include death somewhere..

Comment

Heh, yeah even his different stuff like The Green Mile even has death. (I've only seen the Frank Darabont movie though, I haven't read the book. )

Comment

Is this the new 'Salem's Lot or the old 'Salem's Lot?
                  The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

The new one, that aired recently on TNT, but if you live overseas (which i do, but i travel alot hehe) you may not know what TNT is haha..

Comment

Sure I do. TNT is a commonly used name for trinitrotoluene which is a flammable toxic compound used as a high explosive and in chemical synthesis.

Haven't managed to see the new version yet.
                      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I was disappointed for the first part, way- to slow imo.. The little thing that freaked me out was the children scenes in the movie, it was pretty scary

Comment

Working...
                        X