Rodney McKay/Hermiod Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney McKay/Hermiod Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

You know it, I know it, these two were meant to be!

I mean...have you SEEN the intruder? yeaaah

I mean sure, there's the Novak/Hermiod thread...but i mean...i mean..its McKay! and Hermiod! and

Spoiler:
    in the intruder McKay was all like "DONT STARE AT HIM!" to Sheppard and Hermiod was all glaring at Sheppard too!

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
    Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
    Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

OMG...

As much as I hate to admit it, I like this pairing

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

haha who wouldnt? i mean Hermiod just admires Mckay! i mean when hermiod's all like "oh crap" right after McKay does it.

Comment

Some McMiod -

I just love this one -

sigpic

Comment

I dont think so - they dont seem to happy in those pics
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Hahaha! I don't see the pairing, lol, but I love these two in the same scene. They're cut from the same mold! Hermy is just like McKay but skinnier and greyer.

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
              I dont think so - they dont seem to happy in those pics
              Considering the situation they were in who would look happy?

sigpic

Comment

LOL! I knew this was coming, eventually. Of course, I always figured Hermiod was the Rodney McKay of the Asgard world. He's snarky, irritable, and thinks he knows more than those pesky humans. I figure the Asgard probably got tired of his arrogance and said, "Hey, here you go. A job suited for your talents, the lone Asgard showing all the humans what to do." And then secretly they were just happy to get him to go away. But I love Hermy! And him and Rodney get along well. Made for each other, indeed!

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
                McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
                Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
                McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013
                  LOL! I knew this was coming, eventually. Of course, I always figured Hermiod was the Rodney McKay of the Asgard world. He's snarky, irritable, and thinks he knows more than those pesky humans. I figure the Asgard probably got tired of his arrogance and said, "Hey, here you go. A job suited for your talents, the lone Asgard showing all the humans what to do." And then secretly they were just happy to get him to go away. But I love Hermy! And him and Rodney get along well. Made for each other, indeed!
                  So basically it's the equivalent of Rodney being sent to Russia?

I had exactly the same thought....Hermy is an Asgard McKay.

McKay must have been absolutely awful to be around when that happened...imagine. Bored. Hungry. Not feeling intellctually stimulated or appreciated...

Poor Rodney. Poor Hermy!

(tho can't say I see the pairing...more like twins of spirit perhaps? )

Comment

Yeah, McKay and Hermy are twins... a couple species removed.

Comment

They're so similar to one another, there's no way they can possibly get along. It's only a matter of time before it comes to fisticuffs!

Comment

Hermiod would just beam him into the ocean
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Oh but dont you see how truly perfect it is? They'll be like the old married couple, who banter all the time, go off into tangents and think they're right all the time

so there will be a few spats...okay quite a few spats, but i can see it more than alot of the other ships out there =P

Or perhaps some of McKay's consciousness was transfered into Hermiod. meh.

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                            So basically it's the equivalent of Rodney being sent to Russia? I had exactly the same thought....Hermy is an Asgard McKay.
                            McKay must have been absolutely awful to be around when that happened...imagine. Bored. Hungry. Not feeling intellctually stimulated or appreciated...
                            Poor Rodney. Poor Hermy!
                            (tho can't say I see the pairing...more like twins of spirit perhaps? )
                            That's great I like that "Rodney to Russia" take on it, haha, I can see that. They are alike even the banter has the same kind of feel to it of course not sure if that is such a good thing in the long run. Off-topic a bit...I also like John's reaction to him, now that is funny and a little Jack like.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                              That's great I like that "Rodney to Russia" take on it, haha, I can see that. They are alike even the banter has the same kind of feel to it of course not sure if that is such a good thing in the long run. Off-topic a bit...I also like John's reaction to him, now that is funny and a little Jack like.
                              John's reaction to him was a bit jack like but i think a little funnier! i mean Jack was all like "hey these guys are super cool!" and John is all like *evil death "why are they naked and why am i jealous" glare*

Comment

Working...
                              X