This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animals On Atlantis

.. even though this might be a minor thing but it would be totally cool if we could see what some of the animals could be like on Atlantis. Maybe some sea life or wild life on land, what do you guys think?
    -- Mike

I dont think there is any indigenous wildlife

But the athosians have some animals and Sheppard once mentioned 'live stuff'
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

you mean anmals of pegasus?
      that would be pretty neat, i wanted to see that T-rex that chased sheppard and team in season 1

Comment

the athosians had hunting partys meaning there must be some wildlife to hunt.......and there we shells hanging up in the cmap thing so the seas must have some life.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by zer0_1
          you mean anmals of pegasus?
          that would be pretty neat, i wanted to see that T-rex that chased sheppard and team in season 1
          Acutually you took the thoughts right out of my mind. That would definately cool to see that t-rex! It would be like walking into Jurassic Park or a prehistroic version of Earth ...
          -- Mike

Comment

which im sure somebody of atlantis would be interested in.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            11000! green me

Comment

Well, there is this odd type of upright monkeys that seem to be crowding all over the city... acting like they own the place. Stupid apes.

-IMF
              "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
              "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
              BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

They never really shpwed much of anything in SG1, so I don't imagine there will be much shown in Atlantis unless it's part of the story line.
                I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
                  They never really shpwed much of anything in SG1, so I don't imagine there will be much shown in Atlantis unless it's part of the story line.
                  One can only wish!
                  Too bad SGA don't have a bigger budget to work with. That's why I had those posts going on with the SG movies. I think that the special effects and minor details would attract more of an audience. There's more time and room not to mention a bigger budget to work with when creating a movie.
                  -- Mike

Comment

maybe they will find a whale with wings.

Comment

well Wier could bring her dog and if possible her hubby lol
                      Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

like the one in linkin parks - in the end video, i love that whale!
                        sigpic
                        11000! green me

Comment

Someone planted the idea in my head, but I would love to see Rodney's cat in Atlantis. I know everyone kind of inferred wildlife in this thread, but I think it would be great to see Rodney with his cat once or twice. I wonder how much mischief a cat could cause in the city of the Ancients? He could be properly contained, of course.

Comment

Rodney and his cat - didnt he give it to that women, will she give it back?

Anybody remember the Mastadge from the movie
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                              Rodney and his cat - didnt he give it to that women, will she give it back?

Anybody remember the Mastadge from the movie
                              See .. wierd animals like that on land are cool -- only in the movies
                              -- Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X