This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lt. Graham Simmons Thunk Thread

I miss Graham! Whatever happened to that sweet, seldom-glimpsed, raven-haired tech? Did he have to be transferred out of the SGC because of his affection for his superior, the lovely Samantha Carter? Did he finally succumb to the "red shirt of death" syndrome in a storyline that never made it past the writers' room? Or has he transcended time dimensions and is just off somewhere striving for stardom in his own new TV series??! Will we never know the truth??

This is a little thunk space for Graham, or Tobias Mehler, the adorable actor who plays him.

Admirers only - no bashing allowed! (As if you would dare!!)

I realize that I may be the only one in here for awhile so I'm gonna post some piccies from Message in a Bottle, for my own amusement :

Comment

Why? Because he's cute as a button!! (Sheesh!)

Comment

Ahhh...my own little thunk thread...just me and Graham... ...and maybe Sam...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
          Ahhh...my own little thunk thread...just me and Graham... ...and maybe Sam...
          Thor got jealous and beamed him into space
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
            Thor got jealous and beamed him into space
            He could have beamed him to MY house instead...

Comment

I'll forward that to him - maybe next time he wil think of your feelings
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

I did wonder what happen to him. He is cute indeed. My first thunk b4 Major Davis

Comment

Ooooo look a thunk thread for Graham aka Tobias. Love that name Tobias. Good job Seshat.

Last edited by Kliggins; 26 July 2005, 08:33 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

And I use to think Major Davis wasn't getting eought thunking.......Graham didn't get any at all

Now he does

Comment

Is Tobias the one who's starring in Young Blades, now? So he's moved on to bigger and better things. Granted, I don't think Blades is as well known, but he has a much more central role in it. THEY don't forget he exists, unlike SOME shows I could mention.

I just wish I could remember to watch it more often. It's never on when I think it is.

Oh, and trust me when I say that HE knows how to handle a sword.

Comment

A little Fifth Race Graham

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ha! Managed to cap a couple pics from the Pax website. Pardon the funky edging, I was in a hurry.

Comment

Found one from Young Blades

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X