This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Teal'c Episode, Heat Four

This is the final heat, covering s7 and s8. Next up will be the Grand Final.
    Fallen
    0.00%
    Homecoming
    0.00%
    Orpheus
    37.74%
    Enemy Mine
    0.00%
    Birthright
    15.09%
    Evolution, Part 1
    0.00%
    Evolution, Part 2
    0.00%
    Death Knell
    1.89%
    Heroes, Part 1
    1.89%
    Heroes, Part 2
    0.00%
    Resurrection
    1.89%
    Lost City, Part 1
    1.89%
    Lost City, Part 2
    1.89%
    New Order part 1
    0.00%
    New Order part 2
    0.00%
    Lockdown
    0.00%
    30.19%
    Affinity
    0.00%
    Sacrifices
    3.77%
    Endgame
    0.00%
    Reckoning part 1
    1.89%
    Reckoning part 2
    1.89%
    Threads
    0.00%
    Moebius part 2
    0.00%
    Last edited by Madeleine; 06 August 2005, 05:27 PM.

Madeleine

I choose ORPHEUS, it's obvious for me, this ep stand-out among other Teal'c eps.
    Here's Teal'c at his most humble & determined, bravest, loving father, a true friend and these quality of his also bring out the best from those around him.
    sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

i chose orpheus... don't remember everything that happened but i remember really enjoying it as a tealc and fellow jaffa ep

Comment

Orpheus for me as well. Not only was it a fabulous episode for Teal'c characterization, but some brilliant Daniel stuff as well, without getting too crowded. It's certainly, in my humble opinion, Peter Deluise's finest contribution to the series, both as an writer and a director (not to naysay his other stuff, of course), and probably my favorite S7 ep outside Lost City for overall quality.

Focusing on Teal'c's invulnerabilities is something we've seen so rarely in SG, and was beautiful in this case.
        "Someone duplicated the duplicators?"

~ Jack; Smoke and Mirrors

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

Amelia's Violin - a Jonas/ OC romance. Version 2.0. New, improved, and COMPLETE!!!

A Day in the life of Sparky:

...???... ......!!!.....[ ]..............!!!... .........

The End!!

Comment

I voted for Orpheus. I just love scenes between Teal'c and Bratac. And I really liked the last scene between him and Daniel.

Comment

Yeah, it's Orpheus for me, too. As has been said above, there's just so many different facets of Teal'c's character touched upon during the course of the story. Avatar runs a close second in my book, for being such a complete glimpse into Teal'c's successive confidence, resolve, endurance, and despair. However, Orpheus wins out with its all-around Jaffa goodness.

Comment

Birthright - but he was also awesome in Orpheus, Reckoning and Threads
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Had to go with Orpheus - Loved Teal'c in this episode
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I was in two minds about this one. It was between Orpheus and Avatar. I went for Orpheus, but I'm still not completely convinced I made the right choice. Oh well, they were both very good Teal'c episodes

Comment

Gotta be Orpheus.

(Although I LOVED Avatar, and for many reasons, not the least of which is because it is the BEST ep for playing the Stargate drinking game. )

Comment

I voted for Avatar. It showed how Teal'c didn't believe he could really defeat the goa'uld... until backup came from the rest of SG-1 and then he prevailed. I was disappointed mid-ep that Teal'c was apparently being shown to have so little confidence, but I really enjoyed seeing that I was wrong and that it was that his confidence required his involvement with his friends and not just his own abilities.

Reckoning was a nice feelgood Teal'c story, and as a pair of episodes I can't really find any faults; but it can't get my vote because there wasn't any side of Teal'c shown that isn't visible in other previous eps. Ditto Orpheus. I think all of my favourite Teal'c eps are the ones where I saw new aspects to him when I first saw them (and, in many cases, when I rewatched them, too )

Madeleine

Comment

I voted for Orpheus.

Occasionally we're allowed to get a glimpse of what's going on inside of Teal'c, but for the most part he remains wrapped in mystery. For me, this episode was a Teal'c feast. Self-doubt, uncertainty, depression----who knew?! Teal'c has baggage, just like the rest of us! Orpheus examined the aftermath of the most important change in Teal'c's life: life after symbiote and the fact that there were some pretty heavy psychological things for him to work through because of it. (There's nothing sadder than a warrior who's lost his mojo , so it was especially enjoyable watching him get it back towards the end of the episode.....)

Comment

I voted for Orphehus.
                          However Avatar is also awesome.
                          Jack/Sam Forever

Comment

I love to be differant so i chose hero's pt. 1 , It was a funny scene where tealc is being interviewed..lol
                            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

*sobs* none of my eps made it *sobs more* Birthright I guess...
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                              X