This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

justice league epilogue spoilers anyone watch

did anyone see this episode. it was enjoyable for the most part.those who watch jl continue at your own risk if you want to know what happens

we find out that terry mcginnis is actually the biological son of bruce wayne. does anyone know if the writers made this up or if it came from a comic. oh I wish they would a futuristic version of justice league show how the next generation of heroes come into their own

I saw the episode, i wasn't so 'big' on the episode. It was fun and exciting, but since the previous couple of episodes were action and very exciting, i was a little gitty just sitting there learning 'Batmans Secret' was.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I thought it was mildly interesting. I've never watched Batman Beyond, and it seemed a little odd that with an entire series of his own they'd choose to fill the season finale of JLU with this story.

Darren

Comment

Originally posted by GateWorld
        I thought it was mildly interesting. I've never watched Batman Beyond, and it seemed a little odd that with an entire series of his own they'd choose to fill the season finale of JLU with this story.

Darren
        Well, when they made this episode, it had been believed that this was the last season of Justice League, and thus the last episode of the DC Animated Universe. They wanted to wrap up the last dangling story they had (Terry's biological origin), and they wanted to send out the DCAU on a similar note to it's opening. The last shot was a closely mirrored version of the first shot of the first Batman episode "On Leather Wings." They just wanted to end it where it began.

Of course, Cartoon Network went ahead and greenlit another season, so the DCAU gets to continue living.

I really liked the episode. Especially the bit with Batman and Ace. It explained finally why Terry didn't look anything like either of his parents... and his little brother Matty must be Bruce's kid too, as he has Terry's looks.

-IMF
        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Working...
        X