This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this forum

Hello, I'm new to this forum, just registered yesterday. I have been Stargate-sg1 fan for 6 years now and i like this show very much. First episode that i saw, was Children of the gods, i started to like the show and have watch it till today.

I'm 15, student. I live in a small country called Estonia.

Originally posted by w1e
    Hello, I'm new to this forum
    Your not the only one Welcome to the forum w1e
    “You're a perfect devil, Dodger!” she was saying. “That's what you are! You are the devil himself!”
    “Yes, I know,” I said, loving to look at her, to see the anger pumping her so full of life. “And I love to hear you say it, Charlotte. I need to hear you say it. I don't think anyone will ever say it quite like you do. Come on, say it again. I'm a perfect devil. Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!”

Comment

Hi new guys! Welcome to our wonderful forum (thanks Darren! )

I believe theres an official welcoming thread around here somewhere if you wanna say hello...

Somewhere around here....
      [email protected]
      http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
      One nation under dog
      There of which I stand alone
      A face in the crowd
      Unsung, against the mold
      Without a doubt
      Singled out
      The only way I know

Comment

Ok, i'm sorry about that, didnt notice that welcoming thread. Admin could delete this thread then.

Comment

I am new this forum from Kansas. I have been seeing SG-1 on the Sci-fi channel for about a year. I have just resigtered today.

Comment

As has been pointed out there is already a Welcome New Members thread in this very folder so I'm going to go ahead and cloxe this down. No big deal, it's an honest mistake. And welcome!

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
            X