This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheppard/Hermoid Thread

I'm really interested to see how this relationship unfolds. Anyone find it hilarious the part in s2 Intruder where Sheppard first sees Hermoid and is shocked about it. "Is he supposed to be wearing anything?" I thought it was great and how they both looked at each other unapprovingly! Discuss!

Well we havent seen hermiod again so I cant say much
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Boy, Sheppard really knows how to get off on the wrong foot with people.

And Hermiod really doesn't hide his disdain too well, does he?

Yeah, since they both made such a great first impression with one another, I can't wait for their next encounter.

Comment

LOL! I think the whole encounter was pretty funny! I mean, think about it. Up to the time he went to Antarctica, Sheppard didn't even know that aliens existed. Next thing he knows, he's in Atlantis, and all the "aliens", even the Wraith, are humanoid. Then, the Daedalus shows up, and there's this short gray guy with scrawny legs and big eyes that looks like a stereotypical UFO alien... only it's right there in front of him, in real life! I think most of us, having watched SG-1 for at least a couple of seasons, have gotten pretty used to the idea of the Asgard, and Sheppard's reaction reminds us that this is NOT NORMAL for us, and also reminds us that he's a relative rookie to the whole intergalactic relations thing. I think Hermiod's reaction shows us that Sheppard wasn't the only one who had that same reaction to him.

Wow, that was kinda longwinded, but there it is!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Uh-huh! I completly agree with you huh! 150% YOUR MY IDOL!!!!!!!!!
          Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

ITA, hah! I too thought it was hilarious, and hope we see more of this Shep and Hermy interaction. Maybe Hermy will play some asgard pranks on Shep...

Comment

OH MY GOSH MER!!!!!!! I so totally agree with you too! This is just so bizzare!
              Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Asgard pranks, eh? Would those involve selective beam ups perhaps? Also, pranks would suggest a sense of humor. Would these be more humor pranks, or vengeance pranks? The mind reels at the possibilities!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                  Asgard pranks, eh? Would those involve selective beam ups perhaps? Also, pranks would suggest a sense of humor. Would these be more humor pranks, or vengeance pranks? The mind reels at the possibilities!!
                  I was thinking of beaming off certain articles of clothing (great minds think alike? )... but that might be a better topic for the shep thunk thread

I'm glad you agree too, JS!

Comment

It's my Sherms thread! I wanted to make this *sobs*

Guess I should'a got there faster, eh

Comment

Hey, we may be late to the party, but there's still cake left! (Wow, I could be the next Oma...)

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                        Hey, we may be late to the party, but there's still cake left! (Wow, I could be the next Oma...)
                        If you immediately know the cake is chocolate, Mer has eaten it all long ago.

Comment

Or maybe in this case, if your stuff is missing, Hermiod has beamed it up long ago!

In any case, I think it'll be interesting to see if these two can overcome their initial misgivings toward one another and be friends. They would kick butt against pretty much anyone!!

Comment

I'm glad some one (shep) brought up the point of the aliens being starkers...

"Is he supposed to be naked like that?" LOL
                            Had to laugh at that!
                            BSG convert....

Comment

ROFLOL! Yet another reason for Sheppard to be wary of the odd-looking alien!!

Comment

Working...
                              X