806 Avatar ................DK .....MW
    807 Covenant.............RCC&RW MW
    808 Affinity................PDL .....PDL
    809 Sacrifices.............CJ ....AM

811 Prometheus Unbound ? ....AM
    813 Good to be king .......? .....?
    81? Endgame ................? ..... ?
    81? Gemini....................? ......?

anyone have information on 810 or 812? Or are these Endgame or Gemini?

According to gateworld the episode list is:

801 New Order, part 1 JM&PM AM
    802 New Order, part 2 RCC AM
    803 Lockdown ............JM&PM WW
    804 Zero Hour ............RCC.... PW
    805 Icon ...................? ...... ?
    810 Endgame ................? ..... ?
    811 Prometheus Unbound ? ....AM (It could be a mid season two part episode)
    813 Good to be king .......? .....?

81? Gemini....................? ......? (I think I read somewhere it is episode 815 but not 100% sure)
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

the plots of Endgame and 'prometheus unbound' don't seem to connect. JM once said that the most expensive eps would be the opener, the mid-season two parter and the finale.

Endgame (of which we don't know much) seems to be another NID (the trust) storyline.

Comment

Yeah, that's weird. Unless they pull a season six and have the two-parter not a true two-parter.
        Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
        http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

I've been thinking about that as well

Or maybe the number was incorrect and prometheus unbound is 812

Comment

I heard that Gimini would be 814, but then again there is a lot of rumours
            __

__

Comment

Hope Joe notices this thread and solves the littles problems.

Comment

GateWorld's episode order is just the order in which the episodes are found out about... well, the first 8 are in order now since Scifi released its schedule.

Comment

Where is the mid season two parter episode unless it's prometheus unbound.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                    the plots of Endgame and 'prometheus unbound' don't seem to connect. JM once said that the most expensive eps would be the opener, the mid-season two parter and the finale.

Endgame (of which we don't know much) seems to be another NID (the trust) storyline.
                    Well i think "prometheus unbound" is likely to be the most expensive eps.

Comment

Why do you think its going to be the most expensive episode. I think that the finale of any season is usually the most expensive.
                      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                        Why do you think its going to be the most expensive episode. I think that the finale of any season is usually the most expensive.
                        Sorry let me clarify I think "prometheus unbound" is likely to be the one of the most expensive eps for this season because it will involve a lot of special effects may be a bit of space fight with Gou’old and also it is mid season episode as JM once said that the most expensive eps would be the opener, the mid-season two parter and the finale. (According to shockwave see above)

Comment

It may not be that expensive. There have been a few Gou'ald fights in season seven and we still see the big bad one at the end
                          __

__

Comment

another small update, based on info on rdanderson.com, I will assume gemini is 812
                            nr...title ....................writer director
                            801 New Order, part 1 JM&PM AM
                            802 New Order, part 2 RCC AM
                            803 Lockdown ............JM&PM WW
                            804 Zero Hour ............RCC.... PW
                            805 Icon ...................DK ......PW
                            810 Endgame ............JM&PM PDL
                            811 Prometheus Unbound ? ... AM
                            812 Gemini....................? ......?
                            813 Good to be king ...MG&PDL&PM...BG
                            Last edited by shockwave; 29 June 2004, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                              Sorry let me clarify I think "prometheus unbound" is likely to be the one of the most expensive eps for this season because it will involve a lot of special effects may be a bit of space fight with Gou’old and also it is mid season episode as JM once said that the most expensive eps would be the opener, the mid-season two parter and the finale. (According to shockwave see above)
                              Yah, read that But there have been numerous episoes with space fights, and they weren't midseason episodes, but if it is the most expensive, it better be good
                              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
                              X