Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sci-Fi Repeat Schedule? (missed Avalon 2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci-Fi Repeat Schedule? (missed Avalon 2)

I missed Avalon Pt2! ARG!

Does anyone know if Sci-Fi repeats the episodes at any time other than Friday night? Can someone point me to where that schedule may be?

Thanks!

Sorry dude...it's not coming out for a looong time...but it repeats again on tonight...if you missed the second one then that sucks.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Yep. Missed the 2nd one. We have a new daughter (3 months).. and well, she kind of sets her schedule. I can't believe she decided to get cranky while SG-1 was on!

I have a Tivo but I screwed up when I set it up. Recorded Atlantis and Galactica, but missed SG-1 (my favorite of the 3!).

Comment

Ahhh...sucks...SG-1 was great in my opinion.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Originally posted by Makk
          Yep. Missed the 2nd one. We have a new daughter (3 months).. and well, she kind of sets her schedule. I can't believe she decided to get cranky while SG-1 was on!

I have a Tivo but I screwed up when I set it up. Recorded Atlantis and Galactica, but missed SG-1 (my favorite of the 3!).
          ahh two things u can do.. wait til next weeks episode where itll eb like last tiem on sg1 the episode u missed. watch that ull miss out on the humor but u wouldnt miss much. what u did miss ull find on gateworld.. now if u wait til next week and the baby cries you can put a symbiot in it so itll stop crying and go get a job taking over the world.

or you can eat the baby.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
          X