This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate Stargate Quote

The Asgard on Daedalus - "Crap indeed." Season 2, Episode 2.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

"My depth is immiterial to this conversation"

or, any from my sig
    Last edited by Nova Tiempo; 22 July 2005, 06:08 PM. Reason: thought of more
    Jack: Yes we have. No, we havent. Thats what you were about to say.
    Daniel : Of course I was.
    Jack: Okay, bad example.

Jack: C'mon! Is this the face of a crazy man?
    *Blank looks*

Jack: What klind of archeologist carries a weapon?
    Daniel: Um, I do?

Comment

S8 Episode Threads
      Spoiler:

DAKARA. In the temple grounds just outside the weapons chamber, a large group of Jaffa have assembled. Standing facing them are Teal'c and Bra'tac wearing their Jaffa uniforms. Tolok stands in front of them, facing them and holding a wooden staff.

TOLOK: Brothers Bra'tac of Chulak, and Teal'c of the Tau'ri. For your enduring courage and vision, for the strength of will that has brought us to freedom from the Goa'uld, a future we have yet to even comprehend, but one that will be determined by our own unfettered will, I hereby bestow upon you the highest honour any Jaffa can know. (He touches his staff onto both of Bra'tac's shoulders, then onto Teal'c's.) From this day forward, you shall both be known as blood kin to all Jaffa!

(All the Jaffa cheer, punching their fists into the air. Tolok holds up his arm for silence, then kneels before Teal'c and Bra'tac and bows his head. All the other Jaffa follow suit. Bra'tac and Teal'c look at each other, then Bra'tac steps forward and takes Tolok's arm, drawing him to his feet.)

BRA'TAC: Brothers! (He gestures to the other Jaffa to rise.) From this day forward, no Jaffa shall bow before anyone -- and never again before a false god.

(Tolok looks at Teal'c, who nods to him. Tolok turns to the Jaffa and gestures grandly with his staff.)

TOLOK: Hail, brother Bra'tac! (The Jaffa cheer.) Hail, brother Teal'c! (Teal'c and Bra'tac give the Jaffa salute (right fist on heart). A Jaffa sounds a large, ornate horn. The Jaffa continue to cheer. Teal'c and Bra'tac, their fists still on their hearts, turn and begin to walk out of the temple.)

BRA'TAC: Be proud, Teal'c. Today we are free.
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

!!!bullets Bounce!!!
        Jackson: Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety, and music.
        O'Neill: Sex, drugs, and rock and roll?

Comment

I also like:

ANUBIS: Your words mean nothing. Take action if you dare.
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

I like the one by Oma in "meridian" where all we can control is good or evil. if someone knows it could they post it please! i know it's on someone's sig, just can't remember who....

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

"There's nothin' cruvus with me!"
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

i have two. my sig and when o'neill says "hammond thinks we need a psuedo political nerd to offset our natural coolness" or something like that.not really sure though

Comment

Thor; see my sig.
                  I love Stargate and blue jello!!
                  "We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall"--Thor, from "Unnatural Selection"

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                    I like the one by Oma in "meridian" where all we can control is good or evil. if someone knows it could they post it please! i know it's on someone's sig, just can't remember who....

OMA: The universe is vast and we are so small. There is only one thing we can ever truly control.
                    DANIEL: What's that?
                    OMA: Whether we are good or evil.

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

"Napoleonic power-monger!"
                      or
                      "But it's Swiss!"
                      or(You all knew it was comeing)
                      "I'm telling you, Teal'c, if we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm going to lose it. Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal. Wacko!"
                      sigpic
                      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Teal'c - "What is a - Oprah?"
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

I have two:

JACK (almost any episode): "Oh, for cryin' out loud!"

The other, spoken by Teal'c in Moebius 2.

TEAL'C: "Ours is the only timeline of consequence."

Comment

This was surely gonna be mentioned sooner or later so...

"A Serpent guard, a horus guard and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. it is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The horus guaard's beak glistens. The setesh guard's nose drips..."

Daniel's face as he slurps from the coffee right afterwards was priceless!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

"The Enkaran homeworld has no Stargate" - Teal'c.

Listen to the commentary for "Scorced Earth".

Comment

Working...
                              X