PDA

View Full Version : TV Tonight - Firefly, SG1, SG:A, BSG

Sci-Fi
July 22nd, 2005, 01:50 AM
From The New York Daily News:

TV Tonight (http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/story/330313p-282293c.html)

By David Bianculli
July 22, 2005

TV Tonight

SERIES

7:00 p.m. (SCIFI) "Firefly." Joss Whedon's underappreciated, and certainly underviewed, 2002 sci-fi series gets an encore run on the Sci-Fi Channel beginning tonight. Some episodes won't be encores, but rather "originals" because Fox didn't broadcast all the shows before canceling the series. Nathan Fillion stars as the captain of a crew of misfits in a futuristic world that feels a lot like a space-bound Western. Morena Baccarin co-stars. With this series preceding runs of "Stargate SG-1," "Stargate Atlantis" and "Battlestar Galactica," SCIFI is shaping up as the destination for Fridays.

8:00 (SCIFI) "Stargate SG-1" (Part 2 of 2). Claudia Black continues her guest-starring role - and this time, the plot manages to get her to change not only costumes, but bodies as well.

10:00 (SCIFI) "Battlestar Galactica." The fleet managed to reunite with a warp jump last episode, but that doesn't mean the danger's over - not when Cylons invade the ship.

:p ;) :) :D

alki
July 22nd, 2005, 05:52 PM
HAPPY DANCE for firefly!!!

i LOVE that show, and can't wait til the september release of the Serenity movie!!!!

i have never been the type of person who could watch TV shows/movies more than once, or read books over and over, but i have no problem re-watching firefly, buffy and angel, battlestar galactica episodes.

i think it must be because sometimes it's easy to miss some of the witty or even dramatic nuances alot of times the first go round....and those are all shows that have nuances galore and good - make that great - dialogue!

i'm looking forward to re-watching firefly!!!

unfortunately, i've never gotten into the stargate shows - not sure how i ended up on this forum, i guess it's because i was searching for BSG forums and this is the first one that popped up.....