This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if a Wraith and a Goa'uld....

I wonder what would happen if a Wraith fed off of a Goa'uld? Would the Goa'uld even die after the first feeding or would it keep repairing itself? Have I found the solution to the Wraith feeding problem?

hmmmmm, Jaffa cakes.
    Und was ich sar war Menschlichkeit...

Und was ich sar war Dummheit
    Menschlicher Neigung entsprechend
    Tiersches Verhalten

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay,
    Vicious

This idea has been explored before.

Check this thread for starters.

The idea of clones and sending Wraith a sarcophagus has been explored as well. I believe the general consenus was that it would not be morally acceptable.

Besides, if it worked, it could make the Wraith even more of a threat. The Wraith must be destroyed or
    Spoiler:
    devolved.

Comment

I'm reffering more to the Goa'uld symbiotes than jaffa.
      Und was ich sar war Menschlichkeit...

Und was ich sar war Dummheit
      Menschlicher Neigung entsprechend
      Tiersches Verhalten

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay,
      Vicious

Comment

Can symbiotes heal themselves?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Maybe they'd last a long time, maybe it wouldn't work, maybe... we'll never find out.

Comment

yes, goa'ulds can heal themselves, they always heal themselves before their host.

Comment

Oh yeah lol - I need sleep
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

they cant heal serious problems thou
                the wraith feeding might be too much for the gou'ald to heal

Comment

Or maybe the enzyme would boost the Goa'uld's natural healing ability as much as it boosted Ford's body, resulting in a weird, true symbiosis. The Wraith feeds indefinitely while the Goa'uld heals itself indefinitely.
                  Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
                  Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
                  Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
                  Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

Wraith as hosts. Though it's been done to death, I guess.

Comment

I think that would be possible, but a wraith probably would prefer a goa'uld with a host as that'll have more lifeforce. Evenually, how much the goa'uld will heal itself, it has got to die, to much damage will be done and it will age. A sarcophagus would heal the goa'uld non stop. What a life to live, but it'll serve the goa'uld right, plus without a host a human wouldn't be harmed, so maybe that'll slove the wraith feeding problem!
                      sigpic

Comment

dude flash back to that episode brief candle where the goa'uld aged ppl rapidly

imagine if the wraith could do that
                        me fail english thats unpossilbe

Comment

Hi! i'm thinking that a really strong goa'uld could manage to heal itself (and maybe its host) for a short time, but then the strain of the feeding wraith would ultimately win...what do you think?
                          I am NOT slashing these two!!
                          sigpic
                          beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
                            Hi! i'm thinking that a really strong goa'uld could manage to heal itself (and maybe its host) for a short time, but then the strain of the feeding wraith would ultimately win...what do you think?
                            It depends solely on the strength of the host. If a wraith attempted to feed on a Goa'uld with a Unas host... Well lets just say that the wraith wouldn't be able to get anywhere near the thing.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
                              Or maybe the enzyme would boost the Goa'uld's natural healing ability as much as it boosted Ford's body, resulting in a weird, true symbiosis. The Wraith feeds indefinitely while the Goa'uld heals itself indefinitely.
                              A Perpetual Munchin Machine

Comment

Working...
                              X