This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Teal'c episode, Heat 3

Smaller selection this time, including the sadly under-Teal'ced seasons five and six

On the plus side, my favourite episode ever is in this lot

[Edit - I'd left WoO off the last poll, sorry folks and many thanks to the chap who spotted its absence. If you want to vote for it go here or if that presents difficulties PM me. And let me know if there are any Teal'c-heavy eps of s5 & s6 that I've missed ]
    Enemies
    0.00%
    Threshold
    6.15%
    Between Two Fires
    0.00%
    0.00%
    Summit
    0.00%
    Last Stand
    0.00%
    The Warrior
    10.77%
    Meridian
    3.08%
    Revelations
    0.00%
    Redemption I
    10.77%
    Redemption II
    1.54%
    Descent
    0.00%
    Alliegance
    1.54%
    Smoke and Mirrors
    0.00%
    Paradise Lost
    0.00%
    The Changeling
    66.15%
    Last edited by Madeleine; 21 July 2005, 05:42 AM.

Madeleine

the summit is the one where he relives the same day right?

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Redemption Part 1
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

is the episode in which teal'c and jack relive the smae day in there? I dunno which one it it

Comment

Thats Window of Opportunity I think it was in a different heat

The Changeling is currently in the lead
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

k, i'll check it now, after all, i have to be ceartain to vote for something!

Comment

your right! thanks! sadly its not in the list (probebly because it wasn't one of Teal'cs biggest episodes)

id vote for Redemption Part 1 too!

Comment

I checked Heats 1 and 2 WoO is not there maybe it will be in the next heat
                love Torri

Comment

"The Changeling" shows up. . .finally.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Sorry about missing WoO from the second heat. I've added it now, so if anyone who hadn't voted wants to, let me know. Anyone who did vote but wanted WoO as an option, if you PM me I'll manually add your vote to the WoO tally.
                    Last edited by Madeleine; 21 July 2005, 05:43 AM.

Madeleine

Comment

Heres a link to Heat 2 if you want to vote for WoO Best Teal'c Episodes, Heat Two When PM'ing to vote for WoO remember to tell them which episode you voted for first so they can remove it - that ep will be shown in italics

Edit: Seems Madeleine_W beat me to it
                      love Torri

Comment

THE CHANGELING!!
                        I didn't want to leave any lingering doubts about which episode I favored.
                        Last edited by Seshat; 22 July 2005, 11:25 AM. Reason: Tense is important, too. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                          ]
                          I would say that the bouncing smilies have gotten your point across very well
                          love Torri

Comment

Alas, I too chose The Changeling. But, seriously, this must be an awfully cruel poll to make you choose between that and Threshold. It's just not fair.

Comment

The Changeling! (no explanation needed )

Comment

Working...
                              X