This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theory on the wraith

i still have a Theory that the wraith are not the evil advance race the hologram in season 1 ep 1 was talking about !

Reasons are :the people of Atlantis arrived in the PG millions of years ago but the Wraith have only been around for 10.000 yrs or so,

The wraith are nowhere near as advance enough to be considered Advanced to rival the Acients Tech period and nothing we've seen indecates they are.

we know the wraith aint going to be about much after season2 which has already been stated.
    that leaves us with no enemy that can really challenge us.

they (writers) have already mentioned a new enemy (i pickup on the NEW) as in something/one we haven't seen yet maybe the Evil Advance Enemy the hologram was actually talking about?

feel free to blow holes in my theory its what i believe/hope anyways due to the wraith being somewhat weak as a enemy so far and someone has to replace them after season2 why not a little twist like this what you think...

Maybe the new enemy is the one that created the Wraith against the Ancients... maybe they were the ones that created the nano-virus? Or not

LOL
    Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
    WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

This topic has already been discussed before and your theory was shot down, you might like ot search for it. I think also the writers answered that the awakened enemy was the wraith. There is no evidence that the wraith have only been around ten thousand years or so, that is when the ancients left having been whipped by the wraith. The hologram says the wraith were their technological equals/rivals and we see that when they show how they spread out and took over in vast numbers, we can confirm this was the wraith as the same diagram was used when sheppard explained what happened to everett and there is a bit where we learn the ancient sent out their most powerful battleships which were destroyed. One of the future episodes shows how the wraith were created in an accident when they tried to "seed" anothe rplanet in pegasus with human life and somehow it got mixed up iwth that bug to create the wraith. the wraith have not at all been a weak enemy, they adapted quite fast to the daedalus' only successful method of attacking and the force of their attack was strong enough such that the shield would have been depleted within days.

Comment

The only reason the wraith won was because the ancients were vastly out numbered - and do hope that there is race that killed the ancients using the plague.
        i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Originally posted by batfinks
          Reasons are :the people of Atlantis arrived in the PG millions of years ago but the Wraith have only been around for 10.000 yrs or so,
          oh yeah!

The wraith are nowhere near as advance enough to be considered Advanced to rival the Acients Tech period and nothing we've seen indecates they are.
          ive never thoguth of that!

we know the wraith aint going to be about much after season2 which has already been stated.
          that leaves us with no enemy that can really challenge us.
          we'll find something!

they (writers) have already mentioned a new enemy (i pickup on the NEW) as in something/one we haven't seen yet maybe the Evil Advance Enemy the hologram was actually talking about?
          good thinking!

feel free to blow holes in my theory its what i believe/hope anyways due to the wraith being somewhat weak as a enemy so far and someone has to replace them after season2 why not a little twist like this what you think...

I think its a good idea........but....the whole wraiths thing is a good idea for a species, the writers would have to make some really good species to make a more evil race

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

The hologram lady does say that the enermy that the Ancients awoke and beat them feed on the human populations, so therefore they must have been the wraith.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
              The hologram lady does say that the enermy that the Ancients awoke and beat them feed on the human populations, so therefore they must have been the wraith.

Unless they were cannibles.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
                Unless they were cannibles.
                That wouldn't work, as being a cannibal means feading on your own species! Maybe they just liked BRAIIIINNNNNNNSSSSSSS..... (uber advanced zombies... oh wait that's the Borg)
                Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

im pretty sure they confirmed in Before i sleep, that the enemy was the wraith

Comment

Working...
                  X