This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1's robot double (Avalon spoiler)

At the end of S4"Double Jeopardy ", we were wondering about the Android.
    Can they be fix, or were the US government keeping the body? or returning them back to Harlan's planet
    At least we got part of the answer

Col Mitchell was interviewing for new SG1 member, two scientist like him to support their android project.
    The Android from P3X-989 (Tin man 's planet) , the scientist are modifying the Android body , trying to put all the SG1's experience into the Android .
    They have a 380 page report on the A.I project, just waiting for the funding.

Well , i though those android already program with SG1's mind by Harlan, so are the scientist puting every member of Sg1 into a single android.
    As i remember Tin man Daniel , head was cut off, and his body were exploded when the Goa'uld were studying him
    Tin Man Teal, Sam and Jack were pretty damage during the fight.
    Are we going to see the return of Android later?

As I understood it, the project the scientists were talking about was focused more on compiling the experiences of all SGC personnel into a viable AI. That AI would then be implanted into either a restored android from P3X-989 or a reverse-engineered, Earth-made android. But since they don't have funding, they can't actually put any of their plans into motion. It'd be cool if that thread were picked up in another episode down the line, when the scientists actually DO get funding and build the thing, but everything (as always) goes awry and SG-1 has to defeat an android with the combined knowledge and experience of the SGC.
    Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
    Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
    Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
    Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

I've always imagined that the Robot!SG-1 were taken back to Harlan's planet were he would have fixed them up. He also may have been able to use a stored copy of Robot!Daniel's consciousness to make a new copy as well. I've read a few fanfic that go with that idea as well
      But I doubt we'll be seeing any Robot!SG-1 in the 9th season - I don't think they're going to follow up a story line that was pretty much wrapped up in season 4.

Comment

As an above poster said... it would be fun to see those guys complete an SGC Robo-officer, who goes awry (of course), forcing our team to take him on!

Comment

Harlem might of had a couple of spares by now. - he could of been killed by the replicators.
          i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

I hope they don't make the robot fight SG-1. I think it would be awesome. I love our technological advancements . Virtual Reality Training chair (assuming it's fixed), android with experiences of the four greatest Tau-ri warriors . Let's hope the Asgard find out how to solve their cloning problem through Atlantis and then they teach us how. *Wraith are attacking a village and one million clones of Major Sheppard walk up.* Or perhaps we could teach the Wraith how to clone humans perfectly so they would leave us alone or help us fight the Ori.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Working...
            X