X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Michael Shanks Interview -ScifiAbout

Daniel Jackson's New World, by Marla R. Reed

Michael Shanks shares his perspective on SG-1 Season 9 and the new characters

Read it here
    ______
    Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Originally posted by GateAngel
    Daniel Jackson's New World, by Marla R. Reed

Michael Shanks shares his perspective on SG-1 Season 9 and the new characters

Read it here
    For sharing this link with all of you, Morjana gave me a red dot with this quote:
    "Tried posting lately on SG1Fans?"

Seems to me this has nothing to do with my interview or even Gateworld or anything I have posted here.

What it is, is just one more abuse of the rep system here at Gateworld by her to continue waging a petty war against me. It's sad that I have no recourse against this type of petty abuse of the rep system and sad for Gateworld that Morjana has so little respect for what they set the system up to be and the trust they put in us as forum members to use it as they intended it to be.

You'd think that as much recognition as she gets here for her contributions of posting material of interest that she would actually live up to her little comment in the thread about the recent Ben Browder interview and just be content to genuinely 'share the love of Stargate'.

My only guess as to why she gives me red dots and nasty comments when I post links to articles I have written is that jealousy and the inability to discredit me as a professional journalist just eats away at her too much.

Marla (expecting more red reps for this post too)
    ______
    Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

Working...
    X