This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My suspects for Cylons!

1. First and most obvious: Colonel Tigh's Wife. Baltar hinted at it in the episode where she was introduced.

2. Lt. Jolly! (I think that's who Tigh said the big guy was anyway toward the end) He seemed to be trying to divert Tigh away from ideas that might work!

3. Lt. Gaeta. Somehow lost track of where the Fleet was going.

4. What about Colonel Tigh himself? Could that be why he became a drunk because in the back of his mind he knew he wasn't what he appeared to be?

5. Crashdown: Lost the medkit? Somehow survives where two other Raptors crashed?

Originally posted by mikeforrest2003

3. Lt. Gaeta. Somehow lost track of where the Fleet was going.
    GAETA!!!! yes he's the cylon!
    Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Can this be about who isn't a cylon too?

I don't know about Ellen Tigh... she's too obvious... Can't she just be an awful human being... Col Tigh's alcoholism is probably more related to her being the wife from hell than him being a cylon.
      Lt Gaeta... perhaps... poor man... I do like him though...
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by mikeforrest2003

2. Lt. Jolly! (I think that's who Tigh said the big guy was anyway toward the end) He seemed to be trying to divert Tigh away from ideas that might work!
        Actually, thats Captain Kelly He was in the mini-series, but we never saw him again until now

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
          Can this be about who isn't a cylon too?

I don't know about Ellen Tigh... she's too obvious... Can't she just be an awful human being... Col Tigh's alcoholism is probably more related to her being the wife from hell than him being a cylon.
          Lt Gaeta... perhaps... poor man... I do like him though...
          A perfect example of why the cylons are better than humanity lol. She's too human in my opinion, power hungry, manipulative, Uses her female quailities (something the female cylons are big on) to gain the advantage. But her goal is to gain power for herself not for any sort of collective goal.

LEE IS NOT A CYLON

Comment

I'm with Easter Lily on Ellen Tigh. I just think she's a manipulative, selfish, no-goodnik. But I don't think she's a Cylon.

I definitely think SOMEONE on the bridge is a sleeper Cylon. And I've suspected Gaeta. My other suspect is the innocent-seeming Duella. I'd hate that but could happen.

And some awful person in another thread *cough*Jonisa*cough* put it into my head that Lee Adama might be a Cylon. Noooooooooooooo......

I think that lady priestess could be a Cylon. She's good at maniuplating Roslin.
            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Anyone who wasn't part of the Bridge Crew at the start I would think. That would include, Lee, Starbuck, Laura. Billy?

Remember the Cylon Device found in the miniseries had been planted a week prior to the Cylon attack which is my reasoning here.

Adama himself I doubt it although it would be an interesting twist! (Olmos even said that in an interview.)

I've seen Billy listed as a possible Cylon although I not sure why.

Lee wasn't on board the Galactica until the last minute.

Laura of course because that wouldn't fit with the prophesy subplot.

Starbuck hates Cylons so much it's hard to believe they would allow that kind of attitude.

Comment

I suspect there is a single Cylon unit as the final solution. And she is Madam President. It would be much like the "I Mudd" episode on ST:TOS, where all machines were linked to a single unit.
                The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Originally posted by keshou
                  And some awful person in another thread *cough*Jonisa*cough* put it into my head that Lee Adama might be a Cylon. Noooooooooooooo......
                  *Ahem.* So sorry. How can I make it up to you? Chocolate, perhaps?

Actually it was someone on another list that put the dreadful idea in my head. Just had to share the idea and spread my paranoia around to my friends here.

I'm trying to make the best of it now. I figure it just gives me an excuse to watch the boy even closer than I usually do. (Not quite sure how that's possible though.)

Which brings me back to the thing I'm wondering about. If Lee is a Cylon (Bad idea, Mr. Moore. If you go there, no cookie for you!) or Adama or Tigh, they'd have to be copies of the original. We know about Lee's upbringing, we've even seen pictures of him as a child. There's no question that Lee Adama at one point was human. And still is, thank you very much.

So, is Sharon Valerii a completely new creation, or was there a real Sharon that was cloned/copied by the Cylons? Same goes for the other ones we've seen, such as Leoben or Six. Up until now, the only ones who have been Cylons are characters that we know nothing about their past. I'm confuzed about this, but I'm thinking this is going to be explained in upcoming episodes.

Anyway, my possibilities for Cylons. There's the icky possibility that Lee is one, of course, based on Leoben's comment. However, they'd have to really set that up well, because they have to know how much the viewers would hate the idea. There's almost a sense of betrayal if they take this character that has been set up a certain way and then say, "Gotcha!" Same with Starbuck or Adama.

Like a lot of people, I've wondered about Gaeta. Also Billy, especially with his proximity to the president. Perhaps someone on Tyrol's crew?

Comment

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Dee.

She seems the most obvious member of the bridge crew to me.

She's in almost every bridge scene but rarely has a critical role and she has a link to the president via Billy.

Perfect role for a cover agent.

Of course, i'd hate it if she was since she's my fave 2ndary character.
                    Thanks!
                    Jordan

my page
                    My LJ
                    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Dee is a possibility.

And there does seem to be that close relationship to Billy! Could this be a way for her to get close to Roslin?

Something else I thought about that could apply to Dee or Gaeta is that both their stations are close to where that Cylon whatchamacallit was found!

Comment

Originally posted by keshou

NOOOOOOooooooo

LEE IS NOT A CYLON

Comment

Originally posted by Jonisa
                          *Ahem.* So sorry. How can I make it up to you? Chocolate, perhaps?
                          A chocolate-covered Lee? I'll take him. *whoops* Wrong thread.

Originally posted by Jonisa
                          So, is Sharon Valerii a completely new creation, or was there a real Sharon that was cloned/copied by the Cylons? Same goes for the other ones we've seen, such as Leoben or Six. Up until now, the only ones who have been Cylons are characters that we know nothing about their past. I'm confuzed about this, but I'm thinking this is going to be explained in upcoming episodes.
                          I'm confused about that too. I assumed they just perfected the "human model" Cylon. No real Sharon ever existed. But now I'm not sure.

Anyway, my possibilities for Cylons. There's the icky possibility that Lee is one, of course, based on Leoben's comment. However, they'd have to really set that up well, because they have to know how much the viewers would hate the idea. There's almost a sense of betrayal if they take this character that has been set up a certain way and then say, "Gotcha!" Same with Starbuck or Adama.
                          I think it would be hard to pull off but I wouldn't put it past them. I suppose if there are "originals" that exist then it's possible Leoben is aware of Lee Cylons that exist but OUR Lee is actually the original. Shoot - maybe they're going the soap opera route and there are Zak Adama Cylons running around. They could have obtained DNA when the real Zak died.

Like a lot of people, I've wondered about Gaeta. Also Billy, especially with his proximity to the president. Perhaps someone on Tyrol's crew?
                          Gaeta's probably the most obvious choice - he always seems to be around at opportune moments. Which of course makes me think they're making it too obvious. I think you're right that it could definitely be someone close to Roslin. Billy doesn't seem like Cylon material though.
                          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Cylons do things more staight foward then what happened with gaeta. Like boomer shooting the old man. She wasn't like stealthy she just went up to him and shot him.

Oh and notice all the cylons so far are around the same age. Six,Boomer,The guy from flesh and bone. Their isn't much difference age wise. That could tell you something about who is and who isn't a cylon.

Comment

I definitely think Gaeta is a Cylon in the scene before Boomer shot
                              Commander Adama it looked like he handed something to her, a gun perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                              X