X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Mornin' Bling...

Originally posted by blingaway
    Now now...All things in moderation! *except Daniel*
    Oh, that's easy enough to say, except when it's Daniel handing you the drinks!

Oh, and good morning to you too, DJF.
    Last edited by Jillybiehn; 15 November 2004, 06:52 AM.

Comment

What's he doing here on the bottom? Back on top with you!

THUNK!
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
        Holy cow have I been slacking this weekend. Make a note, girls, don't let your Danny clone anywhere near the Smirnoff strawberry vodka and orange juice. I paid for it all day yesterday.

I just really like the outfit in this one. Somebody finally dressed him decently.

THUNK THUNK!
        <goes also for the pic of him drinking coffee>!
        Sue

sigpic

Comment

Oh, that's easy enough to say, except when it's Daniel handing you the drinks!
          'Mornin' Bling...

Oh, and good morning to you too, DJF.

MMMMMMMM THUNK!
          Sue

sigpic

Comment

I've been so into Chimera, I've neglected Evil Daniel. *slaps forehead*

Thanks for the Absolute Power pics. Yum! His eyes seem to look even more blue in that ep for some reason. *sighs*

Lisa Michelle

Comment

So Jillybiehn, what brought on the Smirnoff strawberry and O.J. bender?

Comment

It was the thought of a Dannyless Stargate Monday. I couldn't handle it and it drove me to drink. Not even the thought of Felger and Coombs could cheer me up.

I know, I know, it's no excuse...

Comment

It was the thought of a Dannyless Stargate Monday. I couldn't handle it and it drove me to drink. Not even the thought of Felger and Coombs could cheer me up. I know, I know, it's no excuse...

LOL! It's a better excuse than many I come up with.

Oh. My.

Comment

Holy cow have I been slacking this weekend. Make a note, girls, don't let your Danny clone anywhere near the Smirnoff strawberry vodka and orange juice. I paid for it all day yesterday.

I just really like the outfit in this one. Somebody finally dressed him decently.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...iehn/41413.jpg
                    Love it Jillybiehn!! Yep, love the clothes he's in!
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

THUNK!
                      Sue

sigpic

Comment

It was the thought of a Dannyless Stargate Monday. I couldn't handle it and it drove me to drink. Not even the thought of Felger and Coombs could cheer me up.

I know, I know, it's no excuse...
                        he had great well toned arms even starting off

THUNK!
                        Sue

sigpic

Comment

I know that above pic is from The Enemy Within, but I don't remember the exact scene, unless it was just a still shot. If you look closely in the song you can see Daniel standing beside Kawalsky. I don't think his arms are crossed, though.

Oh, yeah, that reminds me. Does anyone know what ep the scene from the song when Daniel rushes into what looks to be the Gateroom? It's the scene right after the pic with the snow on his hair. I've seen all the season one and two eps, but can't identify it.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                            Oh, yeah, that reminds me. Does anyone know what ep the scene from the song when Daniel rushes into what looks to be the Gateroom? It's the scene right after the pic with the snow on his hair. I've seen all the season one and two eps, but can't identify it.
                            Isn't it from "There But For the Grace of God"? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Comment

What! no one's come to visit in the past hour!!!!

He looks lonely.
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                                What! no one's come to visit in the past hour!!!!

He looks lonely.

Mondays are hard for everybody...

Comment

Working...
                                X