• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup that's a killer pic all right!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
      yup that's a killer pic all right!
      he's got such a sweet, gentle expression on his face, makes you want to run up to him and tell him all your secrets....guess he would have made a good pyschologist
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

well yeah it makes me want to run up and jump in his arms too, but not to talk to him...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
          well yeah it makes me want to run up and jump in his arms too, but not to talk to him...
          yes, well, that'd be the secret you'd tell him, wouldn't it? 'hey dr jackson <sweet smile> i hope you don't mind, but i really really want to kiss you. i keep imagining it. it's disturbing my dreams. i can't stop thinking about it'

'well, in that case, this fantasy is affecting your mental health, and there's only way to deal with that, isn't there?'

'live out the fantasy?'

daniel nods, and is immediatly swamped by several thousand danielites living out their fantasy
          Last edited by michelleb; 01 September 2004, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
            His new suit, maybe? Screencaps? Why, yes, I just happened to stumble across some, actually.

Enjoy! I sure did.
            To borrow a quote from a friend:

HOLY THUNKING BUCKETS OF OMG!!!!

More Please!!!!

sigpic
            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
              yes, i noticed this too. i've met him twice in RL now, and he's very good-looking, more so than on screen. and funny. and charming. and sweet. and clever. and thoughtful. and....i have to stop now, and drift off into my own personal fantasies <sigh>
              I meet him twice as well. At Gatecon 03/04. Isn't he just dreamy!!! He is more than just a pretty face. He got everything you would want. He is Talented, charming, funny and hot looking.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                ooh, changling!!! i love daniel in this. so funny, and wise, and for some bizarre reason, obsessed with time. plus, it was the first time since he'd ascended that we saw him with glasses. he's just too good-looking without the glasses, but with them, he's just in reach (if you see what i mean)
                Now that you mentioned it, it never occurred to me to wonder why he had glasses in Changelling. There must be a reason why he had glasses for this ep and didn't wear them in Abyss. That would be great question to ask him!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                  To borrow a quote from a friend:

HOLY THUNKING BUCKETS OF OMG!!!!

More Please!!!!
                  Hehe, let's see what else I can find here in my little search. I read some requests for Chimera screencaps a couple of threads back. Ah! Here we go!

Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                    Hehe, let's see what else I can find here in my little search. I read some requests for Chimera screencaps a couple of threads back. Ah! Here we go!
                    oooohhhh myyyyy <faints>

scruffy daniel. scruffy daniel in vest.

unbelivable!!!!!

(note to self..remember to breathe, michelle, breathe)

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                      Now that you mentioned it, it never occurred to me to wonder why he had glasses in Changelling. There must be a reason why he had glasses for this ep and didn't wear them in Abyss. That would be great question to ask him!!!
                      well, i think it's cos in abyss, danny didn't need them, being a higher power and so on, but in changling, he was danny as teal'c saw him, which meant glasses

Comment

*reaches for fan*

Thanks, ladies!

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Just doing a test to see if my sig works.... I don't know if it's too big or not?
                          DeeJ
                          Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Oops. I think it is. Oh dear.
                            Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                              Oops. I think it is. Oh dear.
                              Sorry it is too big, and don't ask me how to resize coz I don't have the foggiest! I can't even work out how to get a pic into my own sig
                              sigpic

Comment

Everyone - is that white vest from one of the screencaps below what people keep referring to as a 'wife beater'? I keep seeing this reference and it confuses me as I don't know what one of these is (nor why anyone would come up with such a horrible name for clothing!).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X