Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Poor DJF. Love the new sig.
    Thanks. It was actually fun to make. Got to watch a little bit of Atlantis, which I haven't watched in a while.
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      Very Thunk Worthy!!!!!!

I think the server was down or something.... Thunk withdraw is not a pretty site!!!
      It was probably all the pictures of Daniel and Jack that crashed the server. (Sorry, had to stick Jack in there )
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        I did a little downloading myself...

You are a wicked, wicked WICKED woman! This is simply beautiful. Isn't there a law against men being drop dead gorgiously beautiful?????

Sigh.
        Dana Jeanne
        Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

I still think he looks better with the glasses. That's probably because I'm in love with Daniel. I know he's a fictional character. That's doesn't mean I've accepted it, though.

Yep, I know I live in my own little world.

Comment

It was probably all the pictures of Daniel and Jack that crashed the server. (Sorry, had to stick Jack in there )
            Just for you, Kligs...okay, and all you other RDA thunkers out there too...

I noticed the new sig too, DJF. Very nice. I always thought Milo looked a little too suspiciously like our favorite archaeologist...
            Last edited by Jillybiehn; 22 June 2005, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
              You are a wicked, wicked WICKED woman!

Sigh.
              Dana Jeanne

Yes, when I look at that pic, wicked things come to mind...

Comment

I need a hug from Daniel. I think I'm getting sick and he will help me get better.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/DanJack2.jpg

I noticed the new sig too, DJF. Very nice. I always thought Milo looked a little too suspiciously like our favorite archaeologist...
                  Cool, two thunks for the price of one. Thunks Jillybiehn.
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                    You know, it's just not fair. I can't thunk like I want too. The hubby took a vacation day to watch the kiddies because they are off school. So, with all of them around......
                    I know how you feel DJF...it's almost the weekend. We must prepare for thunk withdrawal.
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                      I know how you feel DJF...it's almost the weekend. We must prepare for thunk withdrawal.

You mean post madly between now and Friday evening? Very well, I accept!

Comment

Your screen grabs are simply amazing. So crisp and clear-- what do you use???
                        Dana Jeanne
                        Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                          Your screen grabs are simply amazing. So crisp and clear-- what do you use???
                          Dana Jeanne
                          I don't get the captures myself. It's a skill I'd like to learn when I get my stupid DVD player fixed.

Most come from the wonderful and accomodating http://jackslashdaniel.com. I clean them up when necessary with MS Digital Image Pro 10, mostly sharpening. Sometimes I adjust the exposure levels. A dark screencap looks even darker in a smaller format, so I lighten them to mimic the original exposures for the smaller posting size.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/DanJack2.jpg

Thank you Jillybiehn for including Jack with Daniel. This picture always cracks me up because of the way they are both standing.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you Jillybiehn for including Jack with Daniel. This picture always cracks me up because of the way they are both standing.
                              No prob. It IS kinda funny, isn't it...I keep hoping I'll find on of the two of them in a "Dragnet" pose, both pointing at something. That one's pretty close though.
                              Off to bed. Will post like mad w/everyone else tomorrow in preparation for the weekend. Nighty night ya'll.

Comment

Good Night!

Comment

Working...
                                X