Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buggy542
    You could have ice cream, and pie... and all sorts of stuff we all like to see Daniel eating...

Buggy, it's a good thing this is a PG forum because you are so NOT gonna wanna know what I was thinking when I read that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      Buggy, it's a good thing this is a PG forum because you are so NOT gonna wanna know what I was thinking when I read that!!!
      you and me both.
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I may have thought it myself, too...
        Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
        Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

I guess I have been extremely lucky thus far in life to have been spared broken bones and life-threatening injuries. But does anyone know how long it takes IRL to recover from a concussion? I mean a REAL one, not a TV-one.
          The worse that's happened to me thus far is a fractered tail bone--ouch--a sprained ankle and I bit of a largish section of my top lip. That was interesting, to say the least.
          thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Very nice double thunk! I think it's from Urgo...

Some suit Daniel for Seshat:

Ahhhh...the open neck shirt...very distracting from the presentation I was finishing up......must thunk, uh THINK, about something else.......unfortunately now all I can think about is Buggy's ideas about dessert.....

Comment

Very nice double thunk! I think it's from Urgo...

Some suit Daniel for Seshat:

Hey...that looks fer-miliar... *looks from Buggy's post to her own sig and back again...several times*

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                A double thunk for you all. My mind must be going because I can't remember if I already posted this or not. But then, I don't think you "ladies" would mind a repeat every now and then.

I just love the look on Jack's face. I don't remember what ep is this pic from. Anybody know?

I think it's from Urgo. But I can't be sure without my boxed set. lol
                thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                  Hey...that looks fer-miliar... *looks from Buggy's post to her own sig and back again...several times*
                  What can I say! It's a great picture!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                    mmmm near naked daniel and a double thunk at that too

enjoy!

Where DOES this pic come from?
                    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Good morning All!

It's been several days since I've stopped in to say hi - anyone miss me? Nah, that's okay. I should learn not to avoid my computer over the weekend cuz then I have many, many pages to catch up on. Not that I mind, but I think I was supposed to be working yesterday??

I can hardly wait for the Vancouver con so I can meet some of you lovely people (oh, but that's for another thread, isn't it?). Anyway, congrats to those who've reached milestones. To keep this on topic...

Daniel thinks you "done good."

Blessings,
                      OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                        Where DOES this pic come from?
                        Keep your eyes peeled on Friday the 11th during Threads.

Comment

Ahhhh...the open neck shirt...very distracting from the presentation I was finishing up......must thunk, uh THINK, about something else.......unfortunately now all I can think about is Buggy's ideas about dessert.....
                          Hehe... sorry about that! I hope the presentation goes well!

Comment

Thanks to all you hussies for the suits! I only wish the ones I will see at my BIG IMPORTANT LUNCH were as delicious...mmmmm.

No one at my lunch will be talking about "bettering the world through time travel", but they will probably be just about as cheerful as the folks below. And not as good-looking. Can't wait!

Comment

Thanks to all you hussies for the suits! I only wish the ones I will see at my BIG IMPORTANT LUNCH were as delicious...mmmmm.

No one at my lunch will be talking about "bettering the world through time travel", but they will probably be just about as cheerful as the folks below. And not as good-looking. Can't wait!

Wish we had a place to eat like THAT at school--Daniel encluded, but loose the glasses. Those 2010 glasses really bug me. lol
                              thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Oh, we've all been there. I remember requesting a sig from Blingy along those lines...

Comment

Working...
                                X