Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    *sigh*

The shaking has decreased sincceeee I got myyy RDA fix... Now I neeedddd some Dannnnnnnnniiieeeelll to calm them the rest of theee waaaayyyy...

*browses through loverly piccies*
    *pats mei mei's hand*

There there dear, I have just the thing. I'm capping Menace tonight and here's the classic Daniel neck from that. We'll get those shakes under control.

Comment

Oh, yeah, Danny! Come to Mei Mei!!

*giggle* *giggle* *snort*

Thanks, Bling! That seemed to fix it!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        Oh, yeah, Danny! Come to Mei Mei!!

*giggle* *giggle* *snort*

Thanks, Bling! That seemed to fix it!!
        I see that in addition to thunk withdrawal, you've also had a bad day, so here's another Daniel neck for you to menace*...

*get it?! I'm capping Menace and I said "for you to menace..?" Heeee I crack myself up!

Comment

ROTFLMAO!! Yes, you crack you up! You crack me up too!! Guess you've been over in the Jack thread!!!

More neck... So nice, luscious, tender looking...

*dazes at the screen, falling toward the lovely neck*

Ouch! Fangs on monitor hurts!

Comment

This one made pause for breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Lori_Ninja

This one made pause for breath.
              Boy ain't that the truth! I think I take four breaths during the hour of Remiel and all of them are gasps.

Comment

Amen sister!! Bad Danny!!

Comment

*walks up, tapping forum* H-hello? Is this thing on...?

Just a happy hello to all the hussies. (Or the ones who are still awake and on the thread...)

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                    OHMYGOD. Talk about Thunking!!!!! Slurp, Drool.

I actually came over before heading off for my bath to let you all know that Michaelshanks-online.com has sound clips from the audio book that MS narrated, and that if you order it off our site, a percentage of the sale goes to his favorite charity.

even if you don't buy the book, listen to the audio bytes. That voice.... YOWSA. Put it with this photo of Nikki's and....

Dana Jeanne
                    Oh, my!! **Fans self to try and cool down**

Man, that is quite something. And it's even better with headphones. It's like he's right there. *Shiver* OK. Need to stop before I cross the PG-13 line.

So, I tried to post earlier, but apparently the forum doesn't like me today, so I'm going to try to get this all in in one post before I go to bed in 15 minutes.

Welcome to all the new people. Glad you could join us. I think you'll find the pond a most enjoyable place to visit.

I am officially ensconced at my new place of employment: SG-1 has made it onto my desktop. Yee-haw!!

Hi, my name is Kerri and I've been an addict since Skiffy started showing SG-1. I would have been one sooner, bu we didn't get Showtime.

And now, for something completely different, I thought I would post a few icons that were snurched (with permission) so feel free to snurch yourself. I won't post all the ones I was going to (don't have time and some don't belong on a PG-13 forum). If you're interested in more, I got them off www.jackslashdaniel.com. Some are jsut of Daniel some are Jack/Daniel for those of us that like that sort of thing. Enjoy!!

Kerri

Night all!!
                    Kerri

Comment

Thank you for the pics of MS in Summit. All I have to say is: OHMIGOD!

Comment

Originally posted by Shankslova2212
                        Thank you for the pics of MS in Summit. All I have to say is: OHMIGOD!

Ask and ye shall receive!

Shoot, sometimes you don't even have to ask, we just go off on thunk binges for the heck of it.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

Shoot, sometimes you don't even have to ask, we just go off on thunk binges for the heck of it.

Eyes, eyes, eyes. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah. Love the reflective line across the top of the glasses. Shame those eyes have to be covered.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

"Heyyyyyy....just what do you mean by *binges*..???"

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                              "Heyyyyyy....just what do you mean by *binges*..???"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...9/1x09th11.jpg
                              Well, boonie and bondage both begin with B...

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                                *walks up, tapping forum* H-hello? Is this thing on...?

Just a happy hello to all the hussies. (Or the ones who are still awake and on the thread...)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/Ink_9/dj01.jpg
                                We're awake and we're thunking

J: Look Danny, your hussies are back
                                D: I am sure yours are back too Jack.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X