Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johina
    Hi to all! This is my second post in this forum! I've been lurking here for a while now, but haven't have courage to post here, until now. That's because I'm not very good in english... I can actually understand it better than write it!

But back to topic... Daniel is hot! That's the main reason I'm here, heh. You have posted great pictures, BTW!

Oh, and I just have to tell this sad thing... Where I live, the tv-channel stopped showing stargate after the season 5! And we all know what kind of was the season's end...I won't be able to see Daniel coming back, or other stuff, maybe ever! So I just have to read all the spoilers and see the pictures...and I don't know, maybe imagine things like I said; sad...

Ok, no more off topic rambling from me, I swear!
    You poor thing! How could they stop at season five... That's just cruel!

And don't fear to post with us! Language is no barrier to thunking!

Lessee, Willow wanted more of poor tied up Daniel...
    How about the unseen (darnit!) ankle shackle behind bars Daniel...

Comment

Hi to all! This is my second post in this forum! I've been lurking here for a while now, but haven't have courage to post here, until now. That's because I'm not very good in english... I can actually understand it better than write it!

But back to topic... Daniel is hot! That's the main reason I'm here, heh. You have posted great pictures, BTW!

Oh, and I just have to tell this sad thing... Where I live, the tv-channel stopped showing stargate after the season 5! And we all know what kind of was the season's end...I won't be able to see Daniel coming back, or other stuff, maybe ever! So I just have to read all the spoilers and see the pictures...and I don't know, maybe imagine things like I said; sad...

What? No more Stargate for you? Well we can't have that CAN WE? We need to start up a Johina Fund or something to get you those episodes on DVD!!!

We can't have anyone here go without Daniel, (Or Sheppy for that matter but that's for another time, and a different thread.)

Nice to meet you by the way!

Comment

WELCOME JOHINA!!!!

Comment

*Waves* Hi Shivvy!!!

Comment

Moebius 2 spoilers..

Spoiler:

geeky AU danny is evil gou'ald Danny!!! that is so sexy!!!!
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
              Moebius 2 spoilers..
              *sigh* 'twas only a matter of time...

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                What? No more Stargate for you? Well we can't have that CAN WE? We need to start up a Johina Fund or something to get you those episodes on DVD!!!
                Heh, what a great idea!

Especially season 8 has sounded very nice...But if I could choose the ep to see, it would be Fallen/Homecoming. Daniel finally coming back and all that!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  *sigh* 'twas only a matter of time...
                  Indeed!

Well that hour went quick! What to do on Tuesday nights now?

dd x
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Welcome to our thread.
                    Your English is excellent. Where do you live?

But ramble all you want to, we all ramble too.

Don't worry, Daniel comes back. And you are welcome to come here to look at pretty pictures of him anytime.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I'll post some pics of him when I can find a site that's got some decent ones

Comment

Originally posted by Willow
                        Thanks, I'll post some pics of him when I can find a site that's got some decent ones
                        Looks around for "decent" pictures of Danny, but can find only this.

Comment

I can see I'll have to learn to be more specific with what I say

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/0d8d617d.jpg
                            The website that unveils all the lost indecent piccies of Daniel will burn down the internet. LOL! *sigh* To see such a thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/0d8d617d.jpg

i much prefer danny to be indecent....

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                The website that unveils all the lost indecent piccies of Daniel will burn down the internet. LOL! *sigh* To see such a thing...

gosh, do i even have any indecent pictures of danny? let me see....

how's that?

Comment

Working...
                                X