Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox
    The nobility of that scene really got to me. He was only a robot but the robot team were as close as our team, the look he and Jack share is wrenching, when he closes those beautiful blue eyes for the last time. Sigh.

WAH!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

WAH!
      WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
        WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
        Gawd Foxie, why do we torture ourselves like this?

Comment

Gawd Foxie, why do we torture ourselves like this?
          I dunno, but to quote the great Dr Frankenfurter, 'Isn't it nice!'
          A wallow is good for you now and then.
          sigpic

Comment

Geez so much to go through...but soooo worh it. Off to run errands today hussies, I gotta say that I need to make time to watch the directors cuts of these episodes you all keep talking about. I almost never watch extras on DVD's but it looks like I need to get on it.

Off to shower, ice my knee and then out the door. Have a fab day ladies, see you all when I get back in....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
              I know. I love that part, too! I also like the part on the DS where PDL explains how the Tok'ra came to be named Delek. Utter riot!
              Kerri
              OK. Now I'm off to work.
              Kudos, Kerri for a wonderful series! I pulled out the DVD and watched the Death Knell commentary and Director's Series again just because of your posts - hilarious - thanks!

Comment

those are really good pictrues of daniel it make me like him more than i did before
                i have only seen the movie

Comment

Originally posted by crazykitty
                  those are really good pictrues of daniel it make me like him more than i did before
                  Welcome crazykitty!

I'm going for coffee, and somehow coffee and double thunks have become inextricably linked in my feeble little mind...

Comment

Welcome crazykitty!

I'm going for coffee, and somehow coffee and double thunks have become inextricably linked in my feeble little mind...

http://members.cox.net/xgode/Divide13.jpg
                    Whose fault would THAT be?

D: "Think she'd bring me some coffee if I asked?"
                    J: "Ask nice, and maybe slather yourself in chocolate and carry a pineapple."

Comment

Welcome Crazykitty! Your first post and you picked the best thread in the GW Forum! (Well, perhaps I might be a bit biased?) I know all the other residents of the pond will make you feel quite welcome.

Blessings!
                      OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

I love the banner ... irresistable bandana hussy, I think it was called.

LONG LOVE THE BANDANA!!!!!!!!!

Deej
                        Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Welcome crazykitty!

http://members.cox.net/xgode/Divide13.jpg
                          Huh? What? Oh....

...surely you don't mean me...

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                            well you got to like this scene cause after MS gets done doing his lines he looks over to CARMEN and says WHAT ARE YOU MUTE lol!

and he also picks on carmen again when he is under the only tree in the area that fell i think MS says something like 'how do you manage to fall under the only tree in the area"

something like that, as you can tell i really liked the death knell directors series!

season 8 dvds the first one has the directors series for 'avatar' that ought to be good! 11 days til they come out in the UK 5 days hopefully after that i get mine in the mail
                            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by crazykitty
                              That's good. Our work here is done (wait, what's the fun in that?)

Welcome to the hussy pond Katie!

Last edited by Buggy542; 17 February 2005, 12:13 PM. Reason: pic's smaller now - Thanks to Shauna.
                              Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                                Huh? What? Oh....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/Ink_9/31602.jpg

...surely you don't mean me...
                                Yes I do...and don't call me Shirley...

Comment

Working...
                                X